PDA

View Full Version : Which E-Mag battery assembly?

TheTramp
07-18-2003, 04:40 PM
I don't normally ask this sort of question but...

I'm planning on buying a milled battery assembly for my E-Mag to give it a little more charictor.

My choices are the AGD C&C battery assembly or the PTP battery assembly from their Micro E-Mag.

They both cost $60 so that's not an issue. I'm leaning twords the PTP because I like the straight lines but thought I'd ask AO what they thought.

ReTro Boy
07-18-2003, 05:04 PM
Whichever one is lighter...

I'd go with the AGD version if the weight is the same.

TheTramp
07-18-2003, 05:36 PM
The weight question is a good point. Personaly the small difference in weight is not an issue for me but I know it would be for a lot of people .

Why choose the C&C? Did you like the curved cuts over the straight lines?

ALso, this will be in shiney black if that makes a difference to anyone.

Ryknow
07-18-2003, 08:56 PM
I would get a Pro team one, because the AGd ones are un annod and I wouldnt want to have to pay for ano and shipping for a little less weight and looks.

TheTramp
07-18-2003, 09:02 PM
Another good point. I forgot about having to ano the AGD. Well, that's pretty much decided it for me. Thanks! :)

Remington
07-18-2003, 09:03 PM
If I were you Chris I'd get the PTP(gloss black only though, the dust ones look horrible!). I just ordered a CNC from RogueFactor though, hopefully it will look nice on my silver themed ULE Emag. :D

FalconGuy016
07-18-2003, 09:06 PM
I was going to say C&C, but then I thought about it and realized the PTP woudl look good on a regular emag :)