PDA

View Full Version : I'm gonna find theses eBay sellers and kick them in the sack

Animal Mother
07-18-2003, 04:54 PM
It's REALLY starting to annoy me when I try and find something specific on eBay and theses asshats put the names of 20 different guns in their tittle..

"Angel Speed Autococker Implulse for sale, no reserve automag e-mag timmy"

Looking for an Angel Speed and half the auctions are for god damn autocockers.

Even the scammers are joining the fun:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3618798097&category=16048

(ANGEL SPEED NIB*) AUTOCOCKER

ugh...

TigerMan
07-18-2003, 04:57 PM
Yeah they do it, but what can you do really.

fire1811
07-18-2003, 04:59 PM
actually report it i believe it is against ebay rules to put something in the title that is not for sale

Animal Mother
07-18-2003, 05:08 PM
Hmmm never thought of that fire.. I may come down with an iron fist! err.. when hitting the send button on e-mail :)

fire1811
07-18-2003, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by Animal Mother
Hmmm never thought of that fire.. I may come down with an iron fist! err.. when hitting the send button on e-mail :)

lol
grrrr go get em tiger:p

rx2
07-18-2003, 07:21 PM
I have seen some people cheat around the rules by throwing "NOT" in the description. So it will say "Angel Speed, NOT Cocker, Timmy, etc. I am not sure if there is anything that can be done about it when worded that way.

silentdeath55
07-18-2003, 08:05 PM
I've seen that with those new evil feed neck adapters. the people will put all the guns it will fit on so it shows up in like 6 different searches.

FutureMagOwner
07-18-2003, 08:43 PM
i dont get why people do it if im looking for an angel then why would i look at an autococker and go "gee im an idiot maybe i should buy this stock cocker the guy is selling for $500 because he said angel in the title"

Animal Mother
07-18-2003, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by FutureMagOwner
i dont get why people do it if im looking for an angel then why would i look at an autococker and go "gee im an idiot maybe i should buy this stock cocker the guy is selling for $500 because he said angel in the title"

I know... I can understand for feed neck adaptors and stuff or things that fit all guns, but when i am looking for an Angel Speed.. i want an Angel Speed, not a cocker.

SIGSays
07-18-2003, 10:21 PM
dude.. there just trying to make money... not the scammers... report the scammers... the sellers do what they have to do... with that type of title.. more people will see it... you'd prolly do it to...

SIGSays
07-18-2003, 10:26 PM
and the autockcer guys.... he's not a scammer... he sells youa link to a referral system.. i think it works... but it's too much effort for me... if you sign up like 20 people you get a angel speed... seriously... no lie

jdev
07-18-2003, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by SIGSays
and the autockcer guys.... he's not a scammer... he sells youa link to a referral system.. i think it works... but it's too much effort for me... if you sign up like 20 people you get a angel speed... seriously... no lie

I was curious as to what this stuff was all about one day, so I bought one of the auctions for $1.

what this one actually did was sold "e-books" for "x" amount of dollars. what you have to do is get 15 or so people to go buy the "e-book" and then they send you whatever you bid for on the auction. (all because people bought these "e-books", so they have the money to go buywhatever item..) in turn, when you send people to by this stuff, they have to get other people to buy the "e-books" before they can get their thing too.

real crappy pyramid scam.. as if I had to tell anyone, be careful of this BS.

hobbesTZ
07-18-2003, 10:55 PM
lol...I know how ya feel, its hard to tell what they're selling even with a gallery pic :rolleyes: