PDA

View Full Version : RT Classic to classic mag

RTGuy86
07-18-2003, 09:04 PM
well i had alot of extra time on my hands and i decided that i may try to take my classic RT body and valve and put it onto my eclipse body rail. to do this i must re-drill my gripframe to fit the banjo bolt(no problem i have done this several times) and then i must drill and tap a hole into the side of the rail so that the banjo bolt can get the air(problem) im not sure on how i would do this. this gun would look really good once it is done...and i will try to get pics of how it will look. also if i do this im gonna put my classic valve and mini body onto my oldschool RT rail. the only thing i will have to do is mill the Z slot onto the rail and round the area that the screw goes into on the body. any elp on the first will be greatly appreciated.

Catch22
07-21-2003, 02:09 AM
How are going to run air through a regular rail?

RTGuy86
07-21-2003, 09:28 AM
a good friend of mine is a master machinest and we are gonna drill and tap a hle through the side of it. i need to find a stock body rail do do a test run so i dont ruine my eclipse.

tony3
07-21-2003, 04:53 PM
yea, but thats no the point, it feeds the air into the rail, and the rail is hollowed out for the air to go thru it

RTGuy86
07-21-2003, 04:55 PM
im not gonna do it. im gonna trade ym RT for a cocker of some sort.