PDA

View Full Version : Who is currently the youngest person who owns an Xmag???

Da1spaz247
07-18-2003, 11:37 PM
I was just curious.... And bored.... And unemployed.... And love Xmags....But can't afford one....

oh yea, My teammate has one. He is only 17. Now I know what you guys are thinking, "That spoiled brat, what do his parents do for a living". Well actually, he paid for it himself with money he earned himself working like a madman!!!

Which by the way, I would like the AO community to know that he himself has been a DIEHARD autoCOCKER user for the past three years. I thought he would NEVER EVER EVER change his mind about autocockers. He wanted an electro gun and you know why he decided to pick the Xmag over an Orracle E-class??? It's because he came with me to an AO meet in Paintball Sams, in Wisconsin, and met Tom Kaye in person, and LOVED how customer oriented he was!!! Plus, he loved this forum and the insane amount of information and humor is on here. So the bottom line is, YOU GUYS and Tom Kaye himself are the reasons he crossed over from the darkside!!!

It always makes me feel good when cocker users switch to mags, and I want thank you AO-ers for assissting in convincing him to make the switch!!!

Plus, he lets me shoot his Xmag every once and a while!!!

http://home.wi.rr.com/pbteam/xmag1.jpg

JT2002
07-19-2003, 12:06 AM
well if all works out right for me, and i get to order it next month, AND AGD gets their arse goin on the production so that i have mine b4 my bday dec 1st, then ill be the 15 yr old with a self paid 4 xmag :D hopefully :rolleyes: :D . otherwise a 16 yr old one. its sux they change the damn friggen car laws here, now, i not only have to wait till 18 to get a full license (no early one at 17 if u took drivers eD) but i also have to wait till 6months after my 16th bday till i can even get a permit! :mad: dam friggin new york. i got to move out to minnesota or somethin, where i would already have been driving for 7 months :D

robertjuric
07-19-2003, 12:10 AM
heh that sux, they changed ours so you get a liscense at 16, after driving w/ a permit for 6mo. then once you turn 17, you get a full liscense. at 16, you cant drive between 12-5am, have more than 3 other ppl. then at 17, you get full privaleges.

JT2002
07-19-2003, 12:12 AM
yeah lol. they just make us wait longer :mad: . but thats ok. kuz that means i got more time to spend $$ on paintball rather than insurance and gas and shiz:D

ZSigErik
07-19-2003, 12:22 AM
Originally posted by robertjuric
heh that sux, they changed ours so you get a liscense at 16, after driving w/ a permit for 6mo. then once you turn 17, you get a full liscense. at 16, you cant drive between 12-5am, have more than 3 other ppl. then at 17, you get full privaleges.

We have almost identical laws excepy for us, you cant drive from 12-3 AM. I have been driving for over a year. Operators licence is displayed proudly with blue ink!

dcmander
07-19-2003, 12:36 AM
I just ordered mine. AGD said 6 months, so probably the middle of January but I'm hoping December! I'm 17 and don't turn 18 until March.. And yes, I pay for everything myself. Car, car insurance, everything. I have a good job though. 40-45 hours a week, withi overtime x1.5. $8.10 an hour. Not bad.

I can't wait!

JT2002
07-19-2003, 12:44 AM
if you dont mind me asking, what options did you get? how much for everything/ each add on or w/e u got. if you dont want to make it public in here :rolleyes: would u please pm me about cost?

Aliens-8-MyDad
07-19-2003, 01:06 AM
coffee is 15...

Nick O time
07-19-2003, 01:12 AM
i am only 14 and i own an x. oh yeah my team played you guys at one of the tourneys at BFG i think.

SIGSays
07-19-2003, 04:46 AM
wasn't that the xmag that was sent... without the anno?? some dude order from 888 and got the wrong one

Da1spaz247
07-19-2003, 11:38 AM
yes, he thought the x was raw metal, but it is just clear ano.

Nick O time-Wow, you are prolly the youngest, but did you pay for it yourself? What is your team's name? Sabotash Silver?

JT2002
07-19-2003, 12:03 PM
but nick o time did u pay for ur gun?

USAF-Flyboy with a Mag
07-19-2003, 01:28 PM
25 next week baby!!! I know I'm not the youngest, but how do I sit on the other end of the spectrum?
:D

wobbles82
07-19-2003, 02:02 PM
Hey...I own an RTPX ..Mag and im 14? But yea I think Nick-O-Time really takes the cake on that, kudos to you and your...youngness and prosperity. But I see like 12 year olds with completely C&C Milled Ir3's and Speeds with Angel Air...and you arent complete without the Dye Gear baby. Lol but then again they arent...the best of players...nor did they pay for the stuff. :D

Stitch
07-19-2003, 02:08 PM
E-mag 13 and X-mag at 14, and yes I paid for them both and the youngest person to be AGD tech certified on the E-mag and Flatline

S.S Bandit1
07-19-2003, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by Stitch
E-mag 13 and X-mag at 14, and yes I paid for them both and the youngest person to be AGD tech certified on the E-mag and Flatline

wow thats awesome! There is no way I could have afforded that at 14.

I first traded my Dye Ultralite Autococker to some guy on AO for his ULE E-Mag. I had the ULE E-Mag for about 5 days when I saw that 888paintball had xmags in stock (I was originally going to order a new xmag & keep the ULE until Dec. until the xmag was done) so I then sold the E-mag to my teamate for $800 and then scraped the rest together and bought a brand new xmag.

Originally posted by Da1spaz247

Which by the way, I would like the AO community to know that he himself has been a DIEHARD autoCOCKER user for the past three years. I thought he would NEVER EVER EVER change his mind about autocockers. He wanted an electro gun and you know why he decided to pick the Xmag over an Orracle E-class??? It's because he came with me to an AO meet in Paintball Sams, in Wisconsin, and met Tom Kaye in person, and LOVED how customer oriented he was!!! Plus, he loved this forum and the insane amount of information and humor is on here.

Plus, he lets me shoot his Xmag every once and a while!!!

All very true! (maybe not the part about letting him shot my xmag :D jk) But I was really impressed when i saw tom kaye himself at the AO meet working on peoples mags and giving tips. (Where was Bud Orr when my autococker needed timing?!) He even asked for imput from us on what kind of things we would like to see out of AGD. Thank you Tom for showing me what customer service really is!

Here is the ULE: (I wish I could have kept this gun too!)

http://home.wi.rr.com/pbteam/lady.jpg

But I love my new xmag:

http://home.wi.rr.com/pbteam/xmag1.jpg