PDA

View Full Version : paintball on mancow in the morning

Mag Master 04
07-19-2003, 12:10 AM
you people that live in the chicago land area may only know about mancow...he is on Q101 in the mornings, i was on my way to work when i turned this on and i cought the end of it and they were talking about paintball...i only cought the end so i ddint catch the jist of it but it didnt sound good, talking about shooting some actress in the face or sum crap...can sum one that herd the whole thing please fill me in on the situation here...thanks

datapimp69
07-19-2003, 12:20 AM
mancow plays paintball.

he is gearing up for shattnerball.

as he is a genaral in it.

but that is just a guess i dont live in chi-town

deathstalker
07-19-2003, 12:24 AM
A guy called in and wanted to talk about the "Bambi Incident," but Cow didn't. A previous caller said he caught his Mom cheating on his Dad and Cow was more interested in helping him than talking about Bambi. I was listening about 8 Central, in case there were multiple calls.

Basically, Cow didn't think Bambi was more important than the other caller, and said in typical Cow fashion. :D

Mag Master 04
07-19-2003, 12:26 AM
bambi what...whats that gotta do w pball

fire1811
07-19-2003, 12:33 AM
Originally posted by Mag Master 04

oh please god dont post a new thread on this question :p

in the search bar type bambi and you will have about 8
threads dedicated to this come up

deathstalker
07-19-2003, 12:33 AM
Originally posted by Mag Master 04
Search for it... there's only about half a dozen threads on AO alone. :) I try my best to avoid bringing it up.

fire1811
07-19-2003, 12:34 AM
and mancow has been big into paintball for some time now
quite a few years back he used to sponsor a team called
No Limit

fire1811
07-19-2003, 12:34 AM
Originally posted by deathstalker

Search for it... there's only about half a dozen threads on AO alone. :) I try my best to avoid bringing it up.

HAHAHAHA BEAT YA!!!!! :p :p

deathstalker
07-19-2003, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by fire1811
and mancow has been big into paintball for some time now
quite a few years back he used to sponsor a team called
No Limit
Yup! The boyfriend of a girl I worked with at a now-defunct dotcom played for them. It would have been during 2000.

Wassup, Curt? :D

fire1811
07-19-2003, 12:38 AM
lol not much you?

who was it you knew on No limit?
i probably know him

we have some guys on bam that where from there
George and terry

deathstalker
07-19-2003, 12:41 AM
I don't remember his name, but he dated a girl named Mackie who worked for a company called DealerSource in the West Loop. After we were all laid off, I lost touch with her, but heard she worked for Andersen or Accenture. They lived in NW Indiana and had bought a house together (if I remember correctly). If you know him and or her, tell her Sean says hi.

fire1811
07-19-2003, 12:43 AM
k its not ringing any bells up in my peanut
maybe i will ask terry he knows everyone.

flood152
07-20-2003, 07:10 PM
I don't remember his name, but he dated a girl named Mackie who worked for a company called DealerSource in the West Loop. After we were all laid off, I lost touch with her, but heard she worked for Andersen or Accenture. They lived in NW Indiana and had bought a house together (if I remember correctly). If you know him and or her, tell her Sean says hi.

That player for No Limit was Dale...he no longer plays paintball. As far as I know he and Mackie are still together.

Terry

shockman
07-21-2003, 03:43 PM
BTW, Mancow said that people have died from getting shot by paintballs and that losing an eye is not that uncommon.

Of course why let facts get in the way, he hasn't before.