PDA

View Full Version : Help! I need a good field!!

mjs1217
07-19-2003, 01:41 PM
Hey all, I have a delima on my hands...
I used to frequent a place called South Florida Indoor Paintball. But, recently that field closed, leaving me with two alternitives. One choice is to drive for about an hour and a half to a field in the middle of nowhere that overcharges for paint and entrance fees. The other is to play behind a drug store in a bird sanctuary, where every 13yr old who ever misused a paintball gun goes to clock their guns to 350bps, if not higher, and shoot people when they dont have their masks on.

It's almost as if the entire paintball community within 20+ miles of me has either decided to give up the sport, or play it wrong (when I say wrong, I mean playing in an undesignated area with improper safety equipment and overly high velocities).

Does anyone have any suggestions that I could try to revive the area?

durtysoufcraka
07-19-2003, 02:34 PM
you could play on your mom's feild...i got to second base. HAHAHAHAHa...sorry. :) truly i am.
but i think you should tell those little 13 y/o's that they need to check their safety shizz and then lead by example...ie. dominate w/your mag and once you are their ruler put in rules to enforce their chronying and mask wearing...then make them run your sweat shops and make crappy plastic things and give BE a run for their money...of course with your 13 y/o sweat shop employees.