PDA

View Full Version : How to setup a booyaah

Barjack420
07-19-2003, 02:28 PM
I tried a search but didnt get anything that really helped me, so here it is. How do you install a booyaah grip on a mag?

Im lookin at the frame and all i see is a hole where the sear would normally be on a gripframe and the little plunger from the solenoid. How does this work?
Do i have to replace my on/off? can I use the stock one? How will it affect my lvl 10. if I already have the lvl 10 setup, will I have to reset it after installing the booyaah?

I think thats it?

sven van poppel
07-19-2003, 02:34 PM
All I did what screw in the screws for my bOO-yAAH and it worked. You have to put the screws in just the right amout or else the gun will not fire. Just screw it on then tweak it a little bit until it works. I marked mine when it was in the right position to make it easier for in the future.

Barjack420
07-20-2003, 10:54 PM
ok I took the mag to the field and a whole host of other problems developed.
I managed to get the booyaah working with just the stock minimag valve. But then I started to install the lvl10. We followed the directions and i think we got the right carrier, but the gun wont fire. Its as simple as that . when we have the larger bore carrier in the gun it fires but it has a really larg leak down the barrel that changes pitch when you press the bolt. But when we change to the smaller sized carrier the leak stops but the gun wont fire. Anyone else hd this problem with the lvl 10?

jimmyjobob
07-21-2003, 01:00 PM
you can pm a guy at these forums named hostage.

pretty knowledgeable on the booyah.

automagking182
07-21-2003, 02:50 PM
the gun not shooting with the lv10 is not a problem with the booyaah, you just need to keep adjusting the lv10. try different springs and interchange the carriers. its a painful process, but itll work eventually. good luck!