PDA

View Full Version : Y-Frame = The Bomb

SG Avenger
07-19-2003, 05:31 PM
I just wanted to say the new Y-Frame is the friggin bomb... and I don't use that term lightly, matter of fact I'd probably never say it before in public.

But after a full day of play today, and a case later. Good lord, I love it. I had so many "Oh my God, is that a Mag?" comments.. everyone wanted to touch it.

I've even found a small sweet spot on it, that I can rip with using a fixed input pressure. That doesn't last long, but the reactivity of the X-Valve/Lv10 sends torrents of paint in any direction I choose.

I think the best comment I got today was, "Hey, what kind of mag is that?" I responded with "Well, it's a heavily customized Automag." The guy said back, "Yeah, I felt that.."

Though, in all it's glory, it still didn't protect me from getting shot in the jimmy today! oof.

Digits
07-19-2003, 05:53 PM
Dye slider shorts would protect you from that :D

SG Avenger
07-19-2003, 06:03 PM
Fortunatly I wasn't too wide open, I my Dye pants had enough slack in them to lower the impact. [grin] I had to yell back at the 3 guys shooting at me, "When are you going start shooting balls that will break!"

einhander619
07-19-2003, 06:37 PM
I got nailed right on the tip of the jimmy, fortunately my zipper was there to take almost all the impact! I am one lucky man...

Digits
07-19-2003, 06:38 PM
You might not of been a man if you were wearing sweat pants or the such.. I say worship the pants with the zipper.. Make sure they live a good life, and they will always treat you well

FalconGuy016
07-19-2003, 08:23 PM
heh... a cup isnt bad AT ALL, I dont know why so many people have problems with it

Digits
07-19-2003, 10:43 PM
Thats why I got slider shorts coming in the mail..

Im a pusy when it comes to getting hit in the balls.. But heh.. Thats natural aint it? lol

beefstew
07-19-2003, 11:33 PM
The only thing worse than a hit in the junk is one that bounces. Bounces usually hurt more, and its really hard to keep snap shooting when your Nuts are turning blue :(