PDA

View Full Version : x-valve or retro valve?

Digits
07-19-2003, 06:08 PM
Which should I get, in your opinion.. Arn't they the exact same just the x-valve is aluminum and comes stock level 10.. Other than that, are there any differences?

Also if someone could tell me where I can buy this asa that would be great :D

AGD-OfficeGal
07-19-2003, 08:55 PM
We are no long selling the old Retro Valve, only the X-Valve with Level 10. That's probably the biggest difference! :D

I'll let techies and players address any other issues, but I think you've nailed the important ones - the X-Valve is aluminum and has the L10.

You can do our Go X-Valve program or buy the X-Valve outright on our internet store at http://store.airgun.com - click on "Upgrades" and read the instructions and description.

Marcia
AGD

Digits
07-19-2003, 08:57 PM
Well thats the thing, I just wanted to know the other differences because I might be buying a retro valve with level 10 from a local guy, and if there were any other important differences then I might of just waited for an x to roll by.

Thanks for the reply :D

darklord
07-19-2003, 09:47 PM
If you're short on cash, go with the Retro, otherwise I'd back the X-valve all the way! You may think that "all you're getting" is the weight reduction, but that really does make a big difference! If I were you, I'd wait until I could afford an X-valve. You really can't go wrong with it. That's my 2 cents! :D

wobbles82
07-19-2003, 11:03 PM
That drop is I believe a CP drop, two guys on my teams have em. Try looking up CP drop, at like Paintballgear.com . "chuff chuff" Puts finger in barrel, Chuff.

hobbesTZ
07-19-2003, 11:08 PM
Looks like the Shocktech ASA to me...

Grasshopper
07-19-2003, 11:13 PM
Also, make sure the RT valve has 2 O-rings in the on/off ASA, so you can use the ULE trigger :)

Digits
07-19-2003, 11:22 PM
But I have a hyperframe :D

GhillieGuy
07-19-2003, 11:41 PM
I'd get a retro for now cuz its cheaper used:) And that on/off is the old style on/off asa'a that kapp made.