PDA

View Full Version : y grip or i frame?

powerofthegospel
07-19-2003, 06:30 PM
Ok guys, here's one for you. I'm thinking about upgrading my frame (i've got a benchmark single right now, but i'm not all that impressed with it). Anyways, i'm tryin to decide between the i frame and the y grip. I'm sure plenty of you have tried em out, so lemme know what your feelings on both are.

Peace,
J.J.

FooTemps
07-19-2003, 06:39 PM
buy an intelliframe... that way i can get a y-grip! hahaha

Benfica4ever
07-19-2003, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by FooTemps
buy an intelliframe... that way i can get a y-grip! hahaha yeah i agree with foo.
I cant wait to get one

GT
07-19-2003, 11:07 PM
just remeber that the Y has the inteli guts in it incase you want to hook it up to a hopper.

I got my Y this week and will be testing it tomorrow.

jb

SG Avenger
07-20-2003, 09:44 AM
I played all day yesterday with my new Y-frame. At first when you are just holding it arround the house or whatnot.. it does feel kind of strange.

Once you get out on the field with it, you'll probably notice that you are holding your mag even tighter to your body, firing rediculously fast, and have everyone on the field saying "Good lord! what is that man shooting!?"

Honestly though i've played with a benchmark, iframe and yframe. The choice between the I and Y, is style. [and if you want to use Panel grips vs. wrap arround grips [like Dye Stickies - cant use them on y-frame haha unless you want to put it on the frame BACKWARDS]

--The 45 frame pictured is actualy the Dye Frame, but it's similar style/feel is in comparison to the iframe.

SIGSays
07-20-2003, 03:18 PM
i say iframe... i'm not gonna get a yframe.. i mean they look so much cleaner...