PDA

View Full Version : big problems!!?

Justin Richardson
07-19-2003, 07:56 PM
i just bought a new mag in peices a few days ago off of paintball gear. i have a ule body, x-valve w\lx, intel frame, benchmark rail, and powered buy pmi 68\3000 (which i think is prest to 750-800). i'm going to take that the valve since new needs to be broken in, and i have shot it about 1,000 times or more just trying to figgure out the lx. we'll at the moment, i have the mag shooting but it leaks out the back when i pull the trigger or hold it back, but leaks only for a second. the trigger also feels very stiff and non reactive. this being with the #2 carrier, and small spring (will not work with any larger spring). more problems evolve with the 2.5 carrier and small spring, like leaking everywere (pt,reg nut, and that little hole on the side). althought the medium spring does work with the 2.5, the velocity has to be cracked up to the point that the reg nut leaks and again the trigger fell crappy, stiff, and non reactive.
IM IN REAL NEED OF HELP everything is new i see a problem with my rail in that it doesn't alow the field strip screw all the way into the valve, so the valve body rocks back and fourth creating friction and wear on the inside ,top, of my barrel.
i'm becoming frustrated because i haven't found anybody with the same problems as me. i'll be realy mad if i have to replace parts after spending $700 on a new gun, but crap happens and i'll probubly have to replace my rail(don't like it anyways-only one i could find new and its purple while the rest of my gun is red and black).

SO HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APRECIATED BECOUSE I LOVE MAGS AND WOULD HATE TO SELL OR PUT AWAY THIS GUN FOR A ELECTRO OF ANOTHER BRAND

space_weazel_45
07-19-2003, 09:34 PM
call AGD and send it in. if its free to fix its free if not its $45 cheep to have a licenced tech work ur gun.

Justin Richardson
07-20-2003, 12:18 AM
what if the rail is the problem, meaning should i find a rail that dosen't alow play in the valve or should i send in as is, even though i'm probubly going to get a rt rail or something thats better than this pice.

GT
07-20-2003, 11:07 AM
its sounds like this is the first mag you have built and just threw some parts togther.

do me a favor and post your problems in a list order. for example:

1. why doesnt my field screw go all the way in?

its hard to tech several issues when all I read is problems and opinions in the same sentence.

chuff, chuff

jb

Justin Richardson
07-21-2003, 12:00 AM
alright

uno-
my field strip screw dosen't go all the way in. i was comparing my x-valve and classic valve(or pre classic valve) by how they sat on my benchmark AND stock rail, and it looks like(could just be me) that the x-valve is smaller in diamiter than my regular air valve.
2-
i can't stop the valve from leeking in one way shap or form.
3-
this is my first r\t. i've been playing with a used field mag thats prcticaly prehistoric that i set up with the necesities for about 3 years. so i'm knowligable of 68's.....not r\t's.

and i appreciate the help

Justin Richardson
07-21-2003, 12:12 AM
sorry i did it again:D

why won't my field strip screw go all the way in to the valve (68mag f\s screw-benchmark rail)?

why can't i get a decent set up with the lx without the x-valve leaking from some oriface?

why does my trigger feel like crap.............stiff, none reactive, like its rubbing against something?

would getting a r\tpro rail or ule rail with necesary parts help (they look pretty cool anyways)?

thanks