PDA

View Full Version : completely unique

akagotcha
07-19-2003, 08:37 PM
guys tell me what you think these are my plans. i have a b2k2 lcd its my back up so therefore it doesnt see much action. i like the gun cause it is light. and compact so what i was planning on doing is making it unique and lighter than a st bushy. by shaving a **** load of the body down shaving the sight rail off cutting a tail were the bolt is like an eclipse imp. cutting windows between the two tubes like a cocker, to make it lighter. as far as compact the gun is compact already but im going to make a new tray one that is half the size of the existing one. eliminating like 3/4 of an inch to an inch of the hieght of the gun. the im using a no rise sp twister feed neck but im going to modify it with a gate like in the ir3 and use a halo b. im going to make a new asa adapter one thats a lil shorter cause its a lil to tall for my likens, thats how im going to modify the profile save a lil bit of wait that way

this is how i plan a=on doing all of this im rearanging all the eclectronics and getting a new solenoid. im getting a timmy solenoid on with barbs so that way i can put the solenoid horizontal in the tray saying space im putting barbs on the body so i can run the hoses inbetween. im putting the bat in the grip i have a skinny 9v rechagable batt like a cell phone or the one in tha angels the charging setup is the same you can plug the charger into the jack ive found a lcd screen that ill fit in the frame thats compatable with my board i was debating wether or not to putt the screen in or not if i were to id tap new hols for the grips and use angel lcd grips.

making the apperance unique well the milling will. but lol im going for a shaved truck look lol for the back of the tray. im going to use leds like on the imps but a lil wider and longer. im putting two on the tray one on eac side setup vertically like cadilac lights on custom trucks. the a round round groove for a jewel sticker below that will be another long led set horizontel with a push button on off above it.

well thats about it tell me what you guys think and any advicwe and imputt would be greatlly appreciated. i will have pix once the work begins right now im gettin some money together for the extra electronics. i have access to all the machines i need.

i jsut cant wait till its done to see the faces of people on the field like wow what the hell is that. :D

Keibler the Magic Elf
07-20-2003, 07:45 PM
sounds like a plan, have fun

akagotcha
07-20-2003, 08:55 PM
ya but what you think worth it yay or nay

Catch22
07-21-2003, 02:05 AM
Are you doing this all yourself? With a dremel>? Hehe. And Be VERY careful when you are milling out the windows because I know you can very easily dig into one of those air passages or chambers when close to the valve.

akagotcha
07-21-2003, 10:22 AM
i have access to all the machines i need.
i did an autocker with cut widows in the sight rail and the body with a custom pb block came out mint. before i even do any cosmetics i wanna hook the timmy valve up with the barbs and hoses shoot it first then make the tray see how it feels with the low rise and the tray cut. then im milling the cosmetics

Thorpydo
07-21-2003, 01:20 PM
Ahhhm, You've got access to all the machines you need...lucky dog! At first reading the post I was a bit skeptical. With the machines and a good plane, looks like you'll get it done.

I'm almost positive that the bushmaster and the timmy solenoids are the same. They older timmy solenoids are skinner/hosheta and some come with a little ICD sticker on them. The newer are kuroda; supposedly the kuroda cycle a bit faster. I think its luck of the draw which one you get if you order from the factory. Number is (925)625-7929.

Also if I'm not mistaken your planning on laying the solenoid flat? Are you thinking about 90* nipples then?

the_next_guy_
07-21-2003, 05:59 PM
post pics when you are done

akagotcha
07-21-2003, 07:45 PM
yeah grainger catolog has the 90* nipples or the wgp nipples are the same size so i was thinkin the ones that can tighten but swivel if need be a guy gave me a website they have the kuroda for 60 bux its airsoldier.com i think the have noids for imps shockers and even ones for the timmy and if you wanted to build your own electro cocker
they have eyes to

check it out if your looking to put an eye on your gun