PDA

View Full Version : good idea

Kellen_p8nt
07-19-2003, 09:05 PM
I was bored today so I started thinking about these ideas everyone has for the future of paintball and remembered the one about a universal registry for guns.

Well I dont have the man power for that...but it was a generous idea ok...

But I thought and remember how when I was new(still am) to automags, that nothing made any sense. And understanding everything was difficult.

Now I know that our lovely forum will answer any question. But I thought I might comprise a FAQ. and my other idea was to make a LIST of all mag upgrades from bodies, rails, frames, to bolts and valves. Wether they were dissocnitnued, 3rd party or AGD factory equipment.

That last Idea spawned almost out of jeolousy because of my need to have a cool gun that is also effective. So i started hunting for more upgrades.

tell me what you guys think.

mark_426
07-19-2003, 09:15 PM
are you saying you want a list of upgrades *edit, accessories* and what they do, who they are made by, and if they are still made?

such as:
ule trigger- lightens trigger pull, made by agd, released at iao

or

z body- body used to create backspin for an automag, made by galactic systems, (as far as i know) currently in production?

acecl22
07-19-2003, 09:15 PM
well, imo, the upgrades that AGD sells are pretty much the only upgrades worth listing, minus the new bodies that some people make (unless your counting forgrips and the such)

Kellen_p8nt
07-19-2003, 09:17 PM
yea thats what i was thinking with links to the site. And links to individual dealers like cphilip and Tuna. The custom bodies would be a big part but Doc has his 'dapters and his 15* asa. Then theirs other small things like the AO tank covers and barrel bags and the new AO ARMY shirts.

mark_426
07-19-2003, 09:23 PM
should we start a thread and list, and have someone either keep a master first post and keep adding and editing, or keep adding on as posts

or just wait for more input

Kellen_p8nt
07-19-2003, 09:26 PM
I was hoping for more input
but i was thinking maybe a site

like show a picture list nessecary info...
like on a body list weight, colors, picture, extra detens, and maybe a brief review or synposis

anyway

mark_426
07-19-2003, 09:30 PM
maybe a page for each, and have a list with hyperlinks... maybe even an index if there is enough... set it up like pbreview...