PDA

View Full Version : sydarm!!

space_weazel_45
07-19-2003, 10:01 PM
ok im going to ask an obvious/ perhaps stupid question(be kind) why are the sydarms so protected and kept from the genaral public? i can understand that at the time of its conception, paintball was at a fragile state and any thing that resembled an actual firearm may have been a bad idea(unless im mistaken) but now with the PT serries and the new zeus and some others out or on the way, why can the sydarm go in to general production for the public?

i would love it if Tom K. would happen uppon this post and let me know what he thinks. Pehaps he could think about making these a production model or just telling me to shut up and go away.

thanks everyone

Wc Keep
07-19-2003, 10:26 PM
if you really want one i think paintballistixs might have a few left from a while back ago. pm tunaman and check.

AutomagRT1483
07-20-2003, 12:34 AM
Wc Keep - You beat me to it. Yup, I highly recommend Tunaman:) Thats where I got mine. :D

space_weazel_45
07-20-2003, 12:41 AM
thanks guys but i knew of and have already contacted tunaman.

im looking for an anwser to the question. thanks though

AutomagRT1483
07-20-2003, 12:53 AM
Oh ok. The reason that they are not/have not been released to the general public is because Sydarms are primarily sold to the military and/or police units to be used as a training weapon.