PDA

View Full Version : Getting an Automag

Frontline Newbie
07-20-2003, 09:50 AM
I've had a m98 for some time now, and I'm ready to get a new gun. Since automags are compact, consistent, reliable and low maintenance, I decided that there was nothing better. Well, the problem is that I'm 15 and don't get a lot of money, and I don't already have a nitrogen tank, and I would like suggestions for some cheap ones. Also, what stuff do need in terms of macro lines and adapters and drop forward or cradles that I can get cheaply also. Also, I've heard that a level 10 bolt is almost necessary or the automag will become a blender. I don't plan on getting an electric, or an rt or any trigger upgrades for that matter, so is it really necessary?

Also, can someone explain "das üntermag revoluton" and "chuff" to me?

Frontline Newbie
07-20-2003, 10:07 AM
oh yeat, I would also need some kind of front grip, otherwide there's no realy good way to hold it. so I guess I'll need a vertical adapter with a grip, macrolines and a cradal or dropforward, allong with the automag, tank, and barrel. Hmm, this is realy getting expensive.

mjs1217
07-20-2003, 10:31 AM
w00t chuff chuff, the revolution has confused our first person.....congradulations frontline, your the first of many....but i still cant tell you what it means. sorry, nothin personal.

NJPaint
07-20-2003, 10:40 AM
scan the classifieds, lots of decent mags and nitro stuff there...

Frontline Newbie
07-20-2003, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by mjs1217
w00t chuff chuff, the revolution has confused our first person.....congradulations frontline, your the first of many....but i still cant tell you what it means. sorry, nothin personal.

Is that because you're not allowed to tell me, you don't want to tell me, or because you don't know either?

FalconGuy016
07-20-2003, 10:52 AM
You dont need level 10 really, I bought it just as a safety. Never had a problem for monthes with stock bolt

Welcome to AO :)

GT
07-20-2003, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by Frontline Newbie
I would like suggestions for some cheap ones.

Hit the classifieds a nice mag can be had from the low 200's.

Also, can someone explain "das üntermag revoluton" and "chuff" to me?

no can do bud.

chuff, chuff
jb

Frontline Newbie
07-20-2003, 11:40 AM
Also, if I got an automag with a power feed, and I got a sight rail/red dot sight, would I be able to see over it, or is it too steep?

Frontline Newbie
07-20-2003, 11:57 AM
Whatever that thing is, it’s weird stuff, weird, strange, sick, twisted, eerie, godless, evil stuff . . . and I want in

- quote from Homer Simpson, but I'm using it to refer to the das untermag revolution stuff in case you were confused.

Dryden
07-20-2003, 12:34 PM
Yes... Yes... buy a Mag!

"Das Revolution" has begun! :)

afrankart
07-20-2003, 03:25 PM
There is no Das Untermags Revolution. Chuff Chuff.

powerofthegospel
07-20-2003, 08:37 PM
Well, i'm getting a y grip soon, so if you don't buy a used mag and want to buy a benchmark single trigger with nice grips, im me or somethin (horlickswim) and i'll give you an EXTREMELY good price. Anyways, i'd say, nitro tanks are gettin cheap, i've seen 4500psi 68cu for like 170 (and lower ones for like 80) and u'll also probably want a foregrip. There's a tko kit on paintballgear.com, i dont know anyone who has it, but it looks like a good deal. Oh and as for chuff, i'm pretty sure its when u pull ur trigger half way on a mag and a ball gets stuck in ur barrel, happens when u first get one sometimes.

Peace,
J.J.

mjs1217
07-20-2003, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by Dryden
Yes... Yes... buy a Mag!

"Das Revolution" has begun! :)

by god, your right....

so it begins...

muhahahahah

muhahahahaha

....mm'glyvan (quote from professor frink from the simpsons...)

[chuff chuff]