PDA

View Full Version : Air blowing out the back of my retro mag, please help

warrior18
07-20-2003, 06:02 PM
Hey guys I have a z-grip, lvl 10 retro mag with a mini-mag body. Air started to blow out the back of my marker so I changed the regulator piston, when that didn't work I tried changing spacers in the level 10, then I lubed all my o-rings again, still didn't stop it. I really don't know what else to do so any advise would help. Thanks.

Spray Painter
07-20-2003, 07:27 PM
did you just put level ten in, my rtpro did the same thing right after i put in level ten. i foret exaclty what i did but i messed around with it and it stopped leaking. I think venting out the back means you have to high a pressure(your velocity is ajusted to high) which would happen when you put in level ten.

mark_426
07-20-2003, 07:28 PM
what is your input pressure? have you tried changing that or the mags regulator? does it continue to leak if you shoot?

warrior18
07-20-2003, 08:54 PM
No I have had my lvl 10 in for awhile now, it was ripping one day then the next week it just blew out the back. My input pressure in 850 and I have tried screwing my regulator all the way in and then all the way out. Yeah I thought about the pressure being too high but that makes on sense since it was working fine at that pressure. Thanks though guys I really appreciate the help. Please don't stop though.

mark_426
07-20-2003, 09:42 PM
what is your level ten setup? maybe changing springs would let it operate lower. do you have level 7 parts... you could try them to see if it is lx related.

keep us updated