PDA

View Full Version : Paintball Invasion Today!

1stdeadeye
07-20-2003, 06:26 PM
Where else but on AO can you meet a total stranger on the forums and then go meet and play PB with them as if they were a long lost friend!

Today was great. RickEZ10 and I hooked up with Big'n Slo to play at PB Invasion in Winslow Twp, NJ. A few others joined us and we may have a few new members tonight! Big'n Slo brought three mags with him and let a bunch of newbs try them out. A few of them said they would join AO today and post tonight! We will see!

We showed off the mags today big time. We even finished by wiping out a team of tourney players all sporting Race Frame cockers.

A great day all around. Big'n Slo isn't! He left me a beautiful welt on my flank when I tried to bunker him early in the day.

We also ran into some hardcore scenario players shooting Armotech PB markers. They look like M-16s!

Got some pics too!

Big'n slo(HyperMag) on the left and Fat'n slo(X), er 1DE on the right.

1stdeadeye
07-20-2003, 06:30 PM
Sporting the X-Mag!

1stdeadeye
07-20-2003, 06:39 PM
Team Magnet!

Paul in the Far Pill, me playing center and RickEZ10 in the near pill. Rick forgot his jersey!:D

Two Emags and an X-Mag! We were throwing some paint!

1stdeadeye
07-20-2003, 06:42 PM
Paul and I on the speedball field!

SIGSays
07-20-2003, 06:42 PM
just to let everyone know.. that was my hyperframe i sold to big'n slo... i feel so proud of myself... lol

was the hypermag working well?

1stdeadeye
07-20-2003, 06:44 PM
Paul near, me far, and Anthony (hopefully to be joining AO today in the middle!

1stdeadeye
07-20-2003, 06:48 PM
Sig it worked very nicely! I have souvenier from it on my left side! Ouch!:(

Me near, Anthony middle and Big'n Slo far!

1stdeadeye
07-20-2003, 06:50 PM
Me sporting the X!

1stdeadeye
07-20-2003, 06:55 PM
Kneeling from left are Kirk and Anthony.
Back Row from left RickEZ10, Big'n slo, 1DE, and Paul (Mud Dog, but too lazy to register on AO!)

1stdeadeye
07-20-2003, 09:05 PM
Rick, Jeff any thoughts?

Mango, where were you?

Big'n slo
07-20-2003, 09:47 PM
Took my jersey off when I got home, looks like I have the measles!

Had a great time today guys, thanks for not lighting me up too badly. :rolleyes:

You played the "Cocker" crowd? Man, I should'a stuck around for that.

Hey 1st, where r the pic's of me bunkering you with me PGP?? :D

Edit: SIG, the hyper worked great, only way to compete with the power of X

wobbles82
07-21-2003, 01:45 AM
I GUARNTEE YOUS GUYS RIGHT NOW. Wobbles82 (known to some at "Matt" wtf kinda kool name is that?) will make it one day when he doesnt have practice, tourny, or reffing. :D As for the cocker guys...I think they used to actually be on my team, three or two of em? Were they like STO and Mac-Dev cockers? Were two of them kinda large guys? Were they named Craig, Bob, and CHUCK! Haha, I bet it was them, they are pretty kool, and Craig is coming with us to NPPL Event 4 as an alternate..but man they talk smack on mags. Looks like they found out. If it wasnt them they I bet I know who it was, Invasion used to be my home away from home. GLAD YAS HAD FUN! :D

1stdeadeye
07-21-2003, 06:23 AM
LOL B'NS! It was an attepted bunkering with a PGP!;) Like I told you then, you were elininated the moment you stood up. You just didn't know it for a few seconds!

A few of the cocker guys worked there, they were all using Race-Guns! We rolled them nicely! I sucks you had to leave early Big'n slo!:(

Sorry about the pictures, I let a ref take them and he had no idea on how to use it. When I tried to bunker Big'n slo around lunch time, he was taking pics of it. He missed my move and Big'n slo's volley on me, instead leaving me with pictures of the grass!

Big'n slo
07-21-2003, 07:39 AM
Originally posted by 1stdeadeye
LOL B'NS! It was an attepted bunkering with a PGP!;) Like I told you then, you were elininated the moment you stood up. You just didn't know it for a few seconds!

Bah :p I didn't want to scare the kiddies with an all out demonstration of military blitzkrieg! ;)

Lol..