PDA

View Full Version : minimag upgrades?

milestones
07-20-2003, 09:05 PM
what upgrades are available for the minimag? components such as the x-valve and vertical feed are always compatible with the automag, but there is very little hype about the minimag..

Benfica4ever
07-20-2003, 09:58 PM
theres alot

its everything u can put on a 68

lvl 10
trigger frame
x-vavle
gas thru
rail[HARD TO FIND]

minnimag
07-20-2003, 11:26 PM
well basically the only diference between the mini and the classic is the body. other then that it's just the presence of a ASA and dif grips when you buy it. So there aren't any upgrades specific to the minimag. You can put any upgrade for the classic on the mini, automag upgrades tend to be for every model not just one.

minimag
14" AA
lvlX
68/3000 flatline
gas thru foregrip
**brand new** chrome/blade intelli waiting to come in the mail :D:D:D:D:D:D yes i am excited fo rthe day i get my gun back from tech dept and my intelli arrives.. soon as i send the money to pputkowski.. hey it's a sunday give me a break.

RangerBoii226
07-21-2003, 01:19 AM
YEa just get the same upgrades for the mini jsut as if yu were upgrading a classic, the both pretty much the same except for the body and such

milestones
07-21-2003, 01:40 AM
thanks guys
i looked on the site and it says the minimag is not compatible with reactive trigger.. NOOO! is there anyway around this?
what im lookin to get on my gun is an x-valve+lvl.10 system and a vertical feed and center flag hyper frame(if RT is out of the question)... i've been researchin and i have a question.. would it be totally pointless for me to get an intelliframe if im not getting warpfeed etc.

some more questions.. what would i need if i wanted to convert to nitro... and is there actually such thing as a deluxe mini-mag? i was supposedly sold one :confused:

minnimag
07-21-2003, 10:15 AM
Q- will RT tigger work on a minimag?
A- i have never heard of this before, besides if you want a new valve the valve to get is an X-Valve and yes those are compatable with everything including mini's. (What you may be talking about is the RT valve, the ones on RT's wich do not work with minimag's, but you can't buy these separtaly and the ones that are sold, the Retro valve works fine with a minimag, but the x-valve is what youre looking for now if you want a new valve)

Q- what im lookin to get on my gun is an x-valve+lvl.10

A- sounds good, but you just need to buy the x-valve cause it comes standard with lvlX

Q- a vertical feed
A- (body?)

Q- and center flag hyper frame(if RT is out of the question)
A- The X-Valve is what you're looking for, not the Retro valve. and yes you can get it, just dont get the X-Valve and the hyperframe... (hm i wonder what that would be like?)

Q-i've been researchin and i have a question.. would it be totally pointless for me to get an intelliframe if im not getting warpfeed e tc.
A- no because the intelliframe has the intelli capabilities on the loader as well, not just a warp feed. Plus it is also a way better grip feel wise

Q- is there such thing as a delux mag?
A- A store will put together a package and name is something exp. "delux mag" "tko mag" and basically it's just a package of accesories and the mag. im assuming that you probably have a normal minimag.

hope this helped :D