PDA

View Full Version : Do the RT Pro's at PBgear come with the X-Valve now?

hobbesTZ
07-20-2003, 09:17 PM
I'm too anxious to wait until tomorrow to call :p

I'm not sure if the X-Valve is even standard anywhere yet...

cphilip
07-20-2003, 09:22 PM
Good luck cause even PBG doesn't seem to know what they got. New ones DO come with X Valves but PBG sometimes has old stock in the wharehouse. And sometimes has no idea whats in the boxes.

hobbesTZ
07-20-2003, 09:30 PM
Is there anywhere you propose I buy one from?

LittlePaintballBoy
07-20-2003, 09:45 PM
tunaman

trev_pbller
07-20-2003, 10:01 PM
Well, on May 2nd I bought a new Rt pro at pbgear, and at first it said that they were in stock and then when I placed my order the centerfeed polish mysteriously appeared out of stock :rolleyes: But after placing a call to them a week later, the guy said he would ship one out right away, it came in about 4 more days and it came complete with lvl 10, x valve, and the intelliframe. I was pretty happy to say the least, although I feared the worst and thought I would have to wait months for one. You're basically taking a shot in the dark if you order from pbgear, so your best bet would be tuna.

wobbles82
07-21-2003, 01:40 AM
Hehe. Mine came in like three or four months ago with an X-Valve (nifty lil "RTX" thing on it :D ) . But when I called pbgear they said no we dont even carry Level Tens...the site clearly does. So I get a call back the next day saying we have them stock with X-Valves, I ordered one, three to four days later, I had it, I shot it, it was fine, and this is a very long run on sentence. Yea they all come stock with X-Valves now, which is the valve and level ten to clarify. No ULE though....I have one now.. And Yea....Tuna would prolly be a better bet, but Pbgear.com def has em. :D ;) :p :cool: