PDA

View Full Version : Sparks Flying Out of My Battery

l33tpaintballer
07-20-2003, 11:51 PM
I know I've posted this before, but I don't think people read it because of the misleading title.

When I put my battery on by hand, it works fine. However, once I start applying the screw to hold the battery there sparks fly out from the place I'm screwing it in.

Does anyone have *ANY* advice or help? I just got my mag and I have no idea whatsoever I'm doing!

Also, taking the trigger frame off might be a problem because it looks like there's a stripped screw holding my rail in, but I think I can get it out.

RangerBoii226
07-21-2003, 01:16 AM
I have no idea whats the problem, but sparks coming out usually isn't a good sign :)

l33tpaintballer
07-21-2003, 03:17 AM
I found out! The problem is I have to put a yellow rubber pin in through the battery in order to ground the electricity while I screw the screw in. Then after I do that I pull the yellow rubber pin out, and vualah its on! Do you guys have e-mags that work the same way or is mine just really really old? Thanks

sk8bordr706
07-21-2003, 08:52 AM
use a dremel to cut a notch in the screw and make it like a screw ment for a flat-head screwdriver.