PDA

View Full Version : sight rail

Frontline Newbie
07-21-2003, 10:12 AM
If I get a powerfeed mag with a sight rail and a red dot sight, will I be able to see over the powerfeed?

MarkM
07-21-2003, 10:20 AM
Maybe but when would you ever have the time to use the red dot sight...just something else to get hit on your marker :confused:

Frontline Newbie
07-21-2003, 10:58 AM
I use my m98 sight, and a red dot sight would be even easyer. You have to have it sholdered and be looking through the sight before you lean out and fire. I don't often use it, but I insist on haveing some sort of sight. I still want a defenate answer, the powerfeed looks pritty steap and looks like it might get in the way.

Frontline Newbie
07-21-2003, 11:36 AM
I also find that in helps to pull a little on the handle and push on the front grip a little as if to stretch the gun a little.This way it's not held as loose and it is keped forwared in a way that the sight seems to naturaly line up with your eye.

Clockwork_Orange
07-21-2003, 02:33 PM
You'll still be able to see over your powerfeed. I used to use a site several years ago, but I really had no use for it. Eventually, I learned how to aim naturally with out the use of a site.

When you get your mag just play with it and try to hit targets without the site, so that your aiming without the aid of a site becomes second nature!