PDA

View Full Version : New Pics: Warp ULE Emag

shadow462
07-21-2003, 01:18 PM
New pics I snapped of my beastly emag, thanks to IAO I now have a ULE Warp body, microswitch, and equation bizerk pro system, a capo poster, and a bazillion fantastic stickers (I LOVE level ten ninjas). Just a note before the pics: Havoc, Potatoboy, Kayle, Claire and everyone else at IAO, you guys are great. AGD is as lucky to have you guys as we all are to have AGD. Thank you for everything you guys did for me, and everything you all do for the sport. You make us look good.

On to the emag. This is my setup as of 7-21-03. On the list are an Xvalve, a resin battery cover if I can find one, and thankfully, new ano. Magman007, NO MORE BASEMENT ANO FOR YOU! Just kidding, it held up fairly well for an experiment. Also, if anyone is doing gripframe milling to take it down to ULE weight, PLEASE let me know, I want this done before ano for obvious reasons. Thanks all, enjoy!

John

shadow462
07-21-2003, 01:19 PM
right side

shadow462
07-21-2003, 01:21 PM
left side

Animal Mother
07-21-2003, 01:23 PM
Finally... you babies kicked and scremed long enough for theses, lol.

I.. haven't been sold on the Warp yet, gimmie a Halo and ULE body and I'm happy.

ramennoodles
07-21-2003, 01:41 PM
they look so beuatiful

RoadDawg
07-21-2003, 01:44 PM
mmm... looks tasty.

magman007
07-21-2003, 01:50 PM
So you are the one who owns it! Kayle was like, hey magman you recognize this? i was like WHAAAAT! its here! omg!

IM so happy to see her in the right hands! The basement anno held up surprizingly more than i thought it would have.....

Also, if your willing to sell, id really like that trigger back! You see, its the first tl 63 timmy ever sold, i kinda felt like an *** selling it but... yea

She looks perdy, i herd you were going to re anno her all black, so i guess its time to say good bye to my basement anno!

shadow462
07-21-2003, 01:58 PM
I'm not really attached to the trigger (actually the set screw is beating up the trigger frame cause the aluminum is raw there). And I'm kinda torn about the ano now, I found a very nice black/red acid wash I can have done for $130, but I can get dust black, unlimited pieces, for $15. As nice as the acid red would lok, it's hard to justify $115 for a color. We'll have to see how my cash flow is in the coming year, she may end up with red acid. http://www.nitroduck.com/Internet%20Pictures/ANO15BG.jpg

Something to that effect, I have the option of how much red I want in it.

At this point, I just wish my for sale threads got this many replies. Heh.

Oh well, thanks for all the compliments, I hope the project keeps running smoothly.

John

AL3X OAKL3Y
07-21-2003, 02:27 PM
damn that looks good.
the more i see things like that the more im tempted to get an e-mag:rolleyes:

Skoad
07-21-2003, 03:35 PM
arg, i want to give a warp a shot, but warp+ule warp body = lots of cash :(

shadow462
07-21-2003, 03:38 PM
skoad, just try it out with the body you have now, if it works for you, then invest in a warp body. If not, resell the warp, nothing lost.

magman007
07-21-2003, 06:14 PM
so will you sell it? if so name your price, or i can send the orig trigger and we can trade..

do you knwo the story about the trigger? if not go to pm and il tell you all about it...

ramennoodles
07-21-2003, 06:27 PM
dust black, 15? where?

AllAmericanMag
07-21-2003, 06:46 PM
You have one sexy gun, my friend.

Blennidae
07-21-2003, 07:21 PM
Thats a very nice setup. Can you take close ups of the microswitch and the body/rail interface on the feed tube side?

SIGSays
07-21-2003, 08:33 PM
nice.. you wanna buy a clear 90* warp adapter... i bet it would look alot nicer :)

Mag Master 04
07-21-2003, 08:43 PM
impressive man..very, very nice. im jelous(i dunno if thats how u spell it):D

shadow462
07-21-2003, 09:56 PM
magman007: I don't think it's really worth the trouble for me to sell it at this point, however I'll need to take it out when I get the gun anodized (presumably this year) at which point I might consider it, I'll be sure to let you know. I'm quite intrigued to hear about the trigger's history, please enlighten me.

Ramennoodles: The $15 dust ano is a personal deal, sorry. Sometimes it's nice to have friends in the right places. Being a friend, however, I'll suggest you head to www.whitewolfairsmithing.com, Joe's got by far the lowest ano prices I've ever seen, and I have personally seen many examples of his work, and it's very nice.

AllAmericanMag: Thank you very much.

Blennidae: Thank you, and I intend to put up some more detailed pictures of the microswitch and rail modifications, unfortunately the sun didn't cooperate when I was taking the other pics. They'll be up shortly, if you'd like I can PM you when I post them.

SigSays: I'm very seriously considering it, however I don't want to mod my hopper (a pre-BE shell, hard to find around here) because I have very little faith in my ability to not screw it up. The current setup works, but I'm juggling the pros and cons of the adaptor, it would lend a very clean look. Thanks for the suggestion.

Mag Master 04: It's "jealous", and thank you very much, I'm flattered. I don't make a lot of money, a project like this takes a lot of time and a very sizeable investment. I worked a lot of long hours for this thing, and I continue to do so. I'm very proud of it, and I'm very grateful for all of the compliments I get.

~John

ps- if anyone needs my original body or any mag barrels, lemme know. For sale thread to be up shortly.