PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going to Seattle Pan Am this weekend????

RetroEclipseMan
07-21-2003, 09:35 PM
Hey, just wondering if anyone is gonna head out to either play or watch the Seattle Pan Am this weekend at Paradise Paintball. I'll be out there playing with Team Flip Mode if anyone wants to have a little get-together on Saturday. We'll have a couple bbq's going as well so just look for a '91 White GTi and stop by and say what's up. We should also have a banner up as well so you can look for that.

-Brandon-

heftylefty
07-21-2003, 11:30 PM
i would like to go out and see you, mark and the rest of the team kill the competition but i dont think my parents will drive me out there. o well good luck and bring home the first place trophy for AO!

do they hand out trophys in the national tourneys?

einhander619
07-22-2003, 01:00 PM
I'd love to, but ya know, places to go, people to see. Good luck though.

RetroEclipseMan
07-22-2003, 05:22 PM
Thanks for the encouragement guys. Hope to see more people out there. This is our first tourny as a team so we'll see how it goes. Not getting my hopes up high, just lookn' to go have fun and play some ball.

heftylefty
07-22-2003, 05:24 PM
so how come Joe isnt playing? i thought he was gonna play with you guys?

RetroEclipseMan
07-22-2003, 06:29 PM
He was gonna be our alternate but now he's having a lan party that day so isn't going. I still get to use his awsome emag though. Hopefully the short trigger doesn't get me in trouble:D

heftylefty
07-22-2003, 06:37 PM
well there goes to show how much he loves his computer games. o well ill probably have fun at his lan party.

good luck