PDA

View Full Version : ULE mag ?

Kraemer
07-22-2003, 11:44 AM
I have been a PBN memeber for a while and decided its time to oin over here too.

So for my first post!

Hi,
I would just like to say AGD is definitely trying to make paintball Progress, unlike Smart Parts, And I love that. I was wondering if there will be a complete ULE mag that comes out. I and many other players would love this option, I play front and need the lightest setup possible, mags are so simple and with no external moving parts you can get so tight with them...If AGD makes a complete ULE mag I will surely switch to a Mag for my main gun. Thank You for your time and I Can't wait for AGD's next innovation to be created.
Sincerely,
Chris Kraemer

Johnny_Reb
07-22-2003, 12:02 PM
Well weve asked for mags to come stock with a ULE and a I-Frame to compete with the WGP Cockers, but Tom hasnt said anything about it yet.

BTW Welcome to AO.:D

dcmander
07-22-2003, 12:20 PM
As new products come out, they are usually added to the AGD guns.

Examples. RT Pros now come with Intelliframes, and Emags now come with the Xvalve. Not sure if they come with ULE bodies yet or if they are going to.

Yuo could also look in the Classified forums to look for a good ULE package.

Welcome to AO! :D

Kraemer
07-22-2003, 04:32 PM
I thought about used, but I rather have new...as my only gun that was bought new was my first gun...I want a ULE body with a ULE grip frame...some kinda UlE Mount and I heard somethin about a ULE valve..but I dunno

Thanks guys

AGD
07-22-2003, 04:43 PM
Hi Kraemer,

Welcome to AO! Yes we are working on getting out an emag and rtpro with ULE bodies. We have constantly been caught short because they keep selling as accessories. Should be soon I promise.

AGD

Grasshopper
07-22-2003, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by Kraemer
I thought about used, but I rather have new...as my only gun that was bought new was my first gun...I want a ULE body with a ULE grip frame...some kinda UlE Mount and I heard somethin about a ULE valve..but I dunno

Thanks guys
Bye ULE valve, do you mean the X-Valve? That's basically what it is.

Anyhow, I think I heard somewhere that once ULEs are abundant, and they sell off the steel parts, they will start adding the ULE parts. This is just rumor though... Nothing official.

Johnny_Reb
07-22-2003, 05:02 PM
I think AGD should put a ULE body, LX, and I-Frame on basic mags, it would take sales away from cockers and would make mags more tempting to buy.

Tunaman
07-22-2003, 05:04 PM
Some wild stuff is coming down the pipe SOON! I CAN tell you THAT!:D ;) :p

Kraemer
07-22-2003, 05:33 PM
thanks TK...

Well thats what I thought the X valve is the ULE but I dunno, they might have been refering to a ULE valve as an X valve with the ULE trigger on/off kit...But yes this is what I want to see...Yes a ULE claassic gun kit would be cool....

The more I am on here the more I want a X mag...I will def be lookin into it next season

PS: I originally wnated a mag for my second gun, a local shop turned me to cockers, and I have sworn by them but I Realized that Guy was a loser...he knew nothing about cockers, yet he swore by them...Once I get the Cash, it is MAG all the way baby