PDA

View Full Version : Paintball Piracy

WillyWonka
07-22-2003, 03:20 PM
I was at a campground on a pontoon boat one weekend when a great idea popped in my head. Wouldn't it be awesome to take a lake somwhere, get a bunch of boats (pontoons would work best) and have what i like to call "paintball pirate wars"? I think it'd be pretty cool, lemme know what you think....

FalconGuy016
07-22-2003, 03:26 PM
lol I used to think of that when I went out in our boats in crew, it was cool cause there were like 50 boats out in the water at certain times

But I know what you mean :) yes that woudl be cool. Everyone would have to use mmags though because when you are boarding the other boat and you accidentally fall, you dont want to ruin your gun :)

WillyWonka
07-22-2003, 03:31 PM
yeah, my bro was saying it'd be cool using pumps 'cause it'd kinda be like using the musket type guns the prates used. and people wouldn't have to board onto other boats, it would still be really fun just to drive around shooting at eachother.

FalconGuy016
07-22-2003, 03:32 PM
lol you shoudl really do it, take off the hopper and allow one ball per time loading

maybe open a park :)

LIGHTEMUP
07-22-2003, 03:32 PM
we cant forget about go-karts

Johnny_Reb
07-22-2003, 03:35 PM
"Sir were all out of paint......BAYONETS!"

As for the go-karts, Tippmann beat ya to it.;)

WillyWonka
07-22-2003, 03:38 PM
we could get all the AOers to pool their money and buy a lake and some land. then we could do the go kart thing plus the boats. we could make submarines with paintball torpedos.

Miscue
07-22-2003, 03:58 PM
That would be FUN! Imagine if you had like tandem kayaks and stuff. :)

I'd put like targets around the kayak that have to be covered in paint or something, to signify sink of ship... maybe something along those lines.

Skoad
07-22-2003, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by Johnny_Reb
"Sir were all out of paint......BAYONETS!"

haha, i don't know if i came up with this idea first, but we were thinking of playing a game one time where there was a "spy" type guy that would use a bingo blotter as a knife. just to keep in the spirit of paintball :P

Johnny_Reb
07-22-2003, 04:18 PM
we could make submarines Somethin tells me that wouldnt work too well, and even if it did it would only be fun for a little while when someone goes U-571 on somone....

WillyWonka
07-22-2003, 06:09 PM
You're probably right Johnny. I didn't really think the Sub thing out before I wrote it, plus I don't know how it'd be possible to make a paintball torpedo. Another thing, I just realised; I'll bet half the people that see the title of this thread think it's about SP and their super ridiculous lawsuits.

Johnny_Reb
07-22-2003, 06:11 PM
You're probably right Johnny. I didn't really think the Sub thing out before I wrote it, plus I don't know how it'd be possible to make a paintball torpedo. Another thing, I just realised; I'll bet half the people that see the title of this thread think it's about SP and their super ridiculous lawsuits. Hehe I thought it was at first too.

Grasshopper
07-22-2003, 06:31 PM
Haha, I always wanted to do something like that. You could go wake boarding and hold the rope in your mouth, then shoot at the other evil pirates!

robertjuric
07-22-2003, 06:41 PM
what about paddles boats??, but thedyd need some sort of armor.

im not sure the paintball torpedo idea would work to well.

Lee
07-22-2003, 06:42 PM
been there....done that...sunk it....:(