PDA

View Full Version : Why Hate!!??!!

PaintballSmurf13
07-22-2003, 04:41 PM
I don't understand why everyone is hating Smart Parts. Why hate? I've been nothing but impressed by their stuff. Hate can tear the sport of paintball down! If you hate a company, keep it to yourself! I personally think Dye is the company to hate..their gear is crappy and overpriced..but that's just my opinion and you don't hear me whining about it. I think hate in paintball is pointless! WAKE UP!!! IT'S JUST A GAME/SPORT!!! :mad:

-Ryan F.
"Superhero"

shartley
07-22-2003, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by PaintballSmurf13
I don't understand why everyone is hating Smart Parts. Why hate? I've been nothing but impressed by their stuff. Hate can tear the sport of paintball down! If you hate a company, keep it to yourself! I personally think Dye is the company to hate..their gear is crappy and overpriced..but that's just my opinion and you don't hear me whining about it. I think hate in paintball is pointless! WAKE UP!!! IT'S JUST A GAME/SPORT!!! :mad:

-Ryan F.
"Superhero"
Contradictions and apparent ignorance of the latest reason folks are “hating” SP. Justified or not, the reasons are pretty clear.

Please, no one flame him for making his post.

Nick O time
07-22-2003, 04:49 PM
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=93585

robertjuric
07-22-2003, 04:53 PM
hmmm anyone see Billy Madison, remeber at the end where Billy was in the Jeopardy like contest with one of the execuatives? And the execuative lost b/c he couldnt answer a question about Business Ethics, so he flipped out and shot someone? That execuative reminds me a lot of Smart Parts, only instead of shooting someone else like he did in the movie, its more like they are shooting themselves in the foot.

PaintballSmurf13
07-22-2003, 05:00 PM
I forgot about that...but still, calling them nazis is going TOO FAR..and thanks Shartley..about the no flame part..since people will most likely listen to you...when i wrote it i thought i might be setting myself up for flaming...

-Ryan F.

FistS
07-22-2003, 05:08 PM
Listen to Sam?
Pfft, right...
Anyway, the whole SP thing comes down to this:
If the patent passes, the sport of paintball will probably end up down the drain. My producing a patent on electros, the fee that each company has to pay for the licsence to make them could put many companies out of business. IT comes down to SP being very greedy.

Oh, and trust me, no one listens to sam.

cphilip
07-22-2003, 05:10 PM
Closing. Too many of these. Stick to the open ones that exist.