PDA

View Full Version : guncon??

Grassroots
07-23-2003, 04:03 AM
i was thinkin about taking a mag valve and putting it inside a modded guncon(one of those time crisis light guns). im not so sure if it will work and ill think of another way for it to be loaded, but right now i wanna find out if its possible. what do all of you guys think?

ZyperioN
07-23-2003, 10:41 AM
if u even try to do that, the whole gun (valve, rail, body, trigger frame, and barrel) must be completely intact within the light gun, the light gun body should just be attached to the mag, otherwise you run the risk of it exploding, failing to work, working horribly, etc.

chizle97
07-23-2003, 11:05 AM
Yeah the plastic on those things is really cheap. I tried to make an airsoft gun out of one and it explode the first time i pulled the trigger.

68magOwner
07-23-2003, 04:27 PM
i actulally stuck my mag inside a old nerf gun before, looked good, and worked alrighe, but it shattered on impact the first time it took a shot, good luck to you though

space_weazel_45
07-31-2003, 01:42 AM
it would work but as stated all those parts would have to be enclosed. as for feeding it just cut a hole where the feed goes and slap a hopper or a warp on it, go here http://www.tacticalpaintballgear.com/Custom%20Markers.html to check out some custom milsim mag mods [theres a mouth full] i belive these are made out of mettal bodies [mp5s at least] for tokyo mauri airsoft guns. and on a side note ive been trying to work out how to feed a mag from through the rail straight up, thats right any who

peace and good luck

chizle97
07-31-2003, 11:20 AM
dude that site rocks It would be sweet to put the botom of the e-mag on the tompson body.