PDA

View Full Version : Dye, Matrix, or Black Magic?

buddy_zayonc
07-23-2003, 04:27 PM
Hey people. I play back/left on our paintball team. I have the options of buying a Dye Ultralite Cocker, Black Magic Cocker, or Gen E-Matrix. What gun should I get and why?

Johnny_Reb
07-23-2003, 04:30 PM
Watever you like the most and are most comfrontable with.

Ov3rmind
07-23-2003, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by Johnny_Reb
Watever you like the most and are most comfrontable with.
Exactly, although more back players would most likely find the Matrix suits them better (doesn't mean you will).

Clockwork_Orange
07-23-2003, 04:42 PM
It's all about preference...try and find info on each markers performance and reliabilty and just use good judgment.

Oooorrr, you could get one of these :D http://store.airgun.com/agdprod/images/markers/ACF31A.jpg ;)

NJPaint
07-23-2003, 05:01 PM
the E-matrix seems to be the better fit for a back player, but really its all personal preference

wobbles82
07-23-2003, 10:53 PM
The E-Mag...I mean Matrix really seems like the marker of choice for backs. No real problems to worry bout (Specially with Dye Cockers..ugh) and they can rip man. Also the E-mag...Matrix...has a very nice lack of blowback. The E-Mag only runs for like a bit under 800 also...I mean E-Matrix lol. Anyway, out of the three the Trixxy IMO blows the crap out of them, no matter what position is being played. But try them all, the feel of thr Trix just might make ya ditch er. :p

FalconGuy016
07-23-2003, 10:55 PM
Id say Ematrix, just for the speed, if you really wanted an opinion that wasnt "which one feels best", although, thats true.