Animal Mother
07-23-2003, 10:14 PM
OK that's over the top, even in joking.

Recon by Fire
07-23-2003, 10:14 PM
Yes, not even close.

seizurepants
07-23-2003, 10:17 PM
those women and children can hold pressure?

xtreme paintball
07-23-2003, 10:20 PM
Oh yes...

The repeated lashings and chemical dips do very well to toughen the skin. The gas chambers even make the flesh a bit pliable, able to hold an ever-expanding amount of pressure.

You too, watch it

seizurepants
07-23-2003, 10:22 PM
why is smart parts nazi's?

xtreme paintball
07-23-2003, 10:25 PM
This should explain it:
SP betrayal (http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=93585)

seizurepants
07-23-2003, 10:29 PM
that on/off switch thing.
that doesn't make them nazis that makes them rectal apertures (*POOF*) pardon my french

Animal Mother
07-23-2003, 10:35 PM
eh... same difference.

:)

DonkeyKong
07-23-2003, 11:18 PM
AHHHHHHH POOT!!!!! well if we are boycotting smart parts you guys gotta point to anouther air system that has all the options that max flo 4500 does...i need adjustable output, shiny stuff and guages. o yeah and a chrono system(sorta) built into it

what am i gonna buy if not max flo?

seizurepants
07-23-2003, 11:21 PM
yeah its kinda stupid what they're trying to do

FalconGuy016
07-23-2003, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by seizurepants
yeah its kinda stupid what they're trying to do

kinda... lol
if they somehow go through with it, they are putting companies out of buisness, hurting all the others, and raising the prices of every electro except SP's.

No doubt they have a good tank though :)

adam shannon
07-24-2003, 12:19 AM
Originally posted by seizurepants
that on/off switch thing.
that doesn't make them nazis that makes them rectal apertures (*******s) pardon my french

dont even bring the french into this, thats a whole 'nother boycott. on a related note the french already capitulated to smartparts, the eiffel tower is now the freak tower, and their is now a free toulouse tourney and a vichy toulouse tourney...but if SP looses the court case the french will turn around again and claim they were with us all along!

Animal Mother
07-24-2003, 01:06 AM
http://www2.888paintball.com/product/large/7780.jpg

Air America Apocolypse 2K

http://www.pbreview.com/pics/20188bottle.jpg

CenterFlag DynaFlow

All better choices than the Nazi commie kitten killers at Smart Parts offerings.

:D

raehl
07-24-2003, 02:27 AM
I refuse to use mine since it blew my macroline out on my finger at 3k PSI. Ouch.

- Chris

DonkeyKong
07-24-2003, 02:48 PM
what about dyna flow? (sorry if its spelt wrong)

Recon by Fire
07-24-2003, 03:33 PM
Macroline!? Bah, use SS hose :)

I like the looks of the new Max-Flow that is coming out too, maybe I will just switch the reg...

You guys boycott all you want, if SP makes what I like, they will get my cash.

Ryknow
07-24-2003, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by DonkeyKong
AHHHHHHH POOT!!!!! well if we are boycotting smart parts you guys gotta point to anouther air system that has all the options that max flo 4500 does...i need adjustable output, shiny stuff and guages. o yeah and a chrono system(sorta) built into it

Get a Mac-Dev conquest. if yuo really need one, which I cant think of why you NEED an adjustable nitrogwn bottle. Most low pressure guns come with very regs.. timmys, angels, cockers, viking, etc. Except wait.. SP guns dont!

RetroEclipseMan
07-24-2003, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by Ryknow

Get a Mac-Dev conquest. if yuo really need one, which I cant think of why you NEED an adjustable nitrogwn bottle. Most low pressure guns come with very regs.. timmys, angels, cockers, viking, etc. Except wait.. SP guns dont!

he did ask if the maxflow reg would clear the emag battery pack.A conquest isn't a good idea for him since I think it's for an emag and the conquests only output a max of like 550psi which isn't sufficient for the emag,

spydervenom
07-24-2003, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by DonkeyKong

whats this chrono system thinger?

beefstew
07-24-2003, 05:24 PM
I think he is talking about input pressure affecting velocity. Max-flows are the fastest flowing tank on the market, a bit faster than a conquest. I own both tanks and prefer the max-flow.

seizurepants
07-24-2003, 10:23 PM
does the max flow come with a drop

Recon by Fire
07-24-2003, 10:28 PM
Nope, it does comes with a small mounting bracket though. See the silver plate between the manifold and the drop forward? That is the mounting bracket. I don't have that CP Razor drop or the NWP block on their anymore, just replaced it with a DataPimp drop :)

http://home.houston.rr.com/doublenot7/P1010045.jpg

raehl
07-24-2003, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by Recon by Fire
Macroline!? Bah, use SS hose :)

Better to blow out the macroline at 3k than dump 3k into the marker.

- Chris

seizurepants
07-24-2003, 10:35 PM
why was is pumpin out 3k

Recon by Fire
07-24-2003, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by raehl

Better to blow out the macroline at 3k than dump 3k into the marker.

- Chris

What? We're talking about $10 for a SS hose with some shrink wrap on it. Less trouble and safer :)

TheTramp
07-25-2003, 12:53 AM
Originally posted by Animal Mother
REMOVED HERE, TOO

Do you have any idea hope offencive you are?

"air system made from jewish women and children by Nazi's"

Grow up please.

madmatt151
07-25-2003, 02:30 AM
Agreed.

Originally posted by TheTramp

"air system made from jewish women and children by Nazi's"

Grow up please.

TransMan
07-25-2003, 03:59 AM
i bought a green 88/45 Maxflo about two weeks ago and it works exremley well in my opinion only prob i had was SP using concrete strength loctite on teh fittings...

FooTemps
07-25-2003, 04:10 AM

What? We're talking about $10 for a SS hose with some shrink wrap on it. Less trouble and safer :)

Are you stupid? who cares about looks? that macro probably saved him money! If it didn't blow then all his seals would have blown, parts would have blown out, valves could have broken, other hoses could have exploded, etc, etc, etc...

BUT, it did blow out on his finger.

Recon by Fire
07-25-2003, 08:25 AM
Am I stupid? FooTemp, screw you. I mean that sincerely :) I never said anything about looks. A SS hose can withsatand alot more pressure than macroline, so maybe it would have saved Raehl the finger incident. The SS hose is also a lot more durable and will be replaced far, far less than any macroline. So are you stupid? I don't give a rats butt how many post you have contributed here or how high and mighty you may deem yourself to be, but don't interject into a thread in which you have not previously posted and start with comments such as "are you stupid". Especially when your assanine statements are unwarranted.

seizurepants
07-25-2003, 10:02 AM
nice gun recon

Recon by Fire
07-25-2003, 10:04 AM
Thanks, I need an updated pic of it. If you look at teh pic and my signature, obviously it is not current.

I have officially declared my Mag "done" except for software upgrades anyway :)

RetroEclipseMan
07-25-2003, 11:14 AM
Am I stupid? FooTemp, screw you. I mean that sincerely :) I never said anything about looks. A SS hose can withsatand alot more pressure than macroline, so maybe it would have saved Raehl the finger incident. The SS hose is also a lot more durable and will be replaced far, far less than any macroline. So are you stupid? I don't give a rats butt how many post you have contributed here or how high and mighty you may deem yourself to be, but don't interject into a thread in which you have not previously posted and start with comments such as "are you stupid". Especially when your assanine statements are unwarranted.

Dude, you gotta take it easy (as do you FOO:D ) Nobody is stupid or wrong in whether or not they use macro or steel braided hose (and no I don't feel like arguing my point Reacon cause this is NOT what this thread's about). I think what Foo was trying to get across is that If the guy who supposidly ran 3k to his marker that if he would have had steel braded hose that it might night have burst but could have blown all the seals in the gun or even the valve which would have been worse than Raehl's finger incident if you would have read the post.

Now back to finding DK an adjustable tank.

Animal Mother
07-25-2003, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by TheTramp

Yes I do and thank you. :)

Recon by Fire
07-25-2003, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by RetroEclipseMan

(and no I don't feel like arguing my point Reacon cause this is NOT what this thread's about).

Argument? Don't know why you threw that in, but okay. I personally would rather have the entire marker get trashed than possible suffer a serious bodily injury. I can buy another marker, I cannot buy another finger, eye, etc... So forgive my unreasonablness (is that a word?) for speakin up when someone calls me stupid because I prefer SS hose to macroline.

As far as an adjustable tank, I still prefer my 4500psi Max-Flow. I really like the new Max-Flows coming out too, I thought I heard they will be 5000psi too.

DonkeyKong
07-25-2003, 02:58 PM
ok so lets see... if i'm poor i should get macro line(not broken gun) rich then steel braided hose(no lost limbs) and other then america air 2k there is no system that you guys have suggested that can compare to max flo... so even though we should boycott SP which is just gay, cuz if the whole on/off switch lawsuit thing is really gonna happen it would be better to go with the company thats gonna come out on top...so i don't pay 800 bucks just for a valve because of the royalties plus a tank.