PDA

View Full Version : Multiple Problems (please help!)

Corbet
07-23-2003, 10:14 PM
Well I finally got nitro for my mag and (for the first time) gassed it up and have stumbled upon multiple problems. It seems my sear isnt working properly. It just wont shoot. I'm assuming its the length of the rod. Also, when it worked (for some reason randomly) the bolt would only go 1/2 foward and kinda stick. I think the velocity has something to do with it, because when I turn it down at a certain point it will stick. Can anyone help me with this? I tried different carriers... that didnt work.

yurchikcs
07-24-2003, 01:25 AM
Try upping the velocity until it shoots. If it won't, try using the smallest spring. It should start to cycle, then start to debug from there. How many shims are you using?

Corbet
07-24-2003, 08:08 AM
2 shims like the lvl x online guide says.

tmnothing
07-25-2003, 10:12 AM
If you are switching from CO2 you will have to adjust the velocity because the input pressure will be different. Also make sure that your nitro tank is HIGH output, meaning 800+ (if it is preset). Also, make sure that you dont have a carrier in there that is too tight. If you cant get it to shoot when the velocity is where you want it (270-290) then you will have to either go up a carrier or switch springs.

Corbet
07-26-2003, 04:49 PM
Someone has yet to tell me why why my sear might not be letting the bolt go foward.

Corbet
07-26-2003, 04:55 PM
oh yeah, about the sear not working correctly, it doesnt have to do with the velocity at all. When I extend the trigger rod, when it is extended to much the back part that hits the on/off on the valve with like lift the main body up if there isnt a screw connecting them.