PDA

View Full Version : What happened at IAO meeting last Fri?

lamby
07-24-2003, 09:20 AM
There was a meeting regarding the future chono rules at the IAO that I have been waiting to hear the results of.

Talking to Cphilip, it sounded like all gun makers would be at this meeting, and marker limitations (or easement thereof), and new chrono proceedures would be addressed.

Does anyone know anything about this?

TK, you were there, you have any coments on this, or is it still sorta "hush hush"?

I need insight about the trigger rod issue I had at Chicago, and the usability of my emag for future tourneys.

datapimp69
07-24-2003, 03:29 PM
tom said that the meeting never happned.

not enuff people showed up, so they cancled it

thats just what i read

lamby
07-24-2003, 05:49 PM
Thank you for the insight into this matter datapimp.

I would like to know what is going on with the chrono proceedures for the rt valves specificly.. I dont want to be screwed again like I was in Chicago. I hope something happens soon on this issue.

cphilip
07-24-2003, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by lamby
Talking to Cphilip, it sounded like all gun makers would be at this meeting, and marker limitations (or easement thereof), and new chrono proceedures would be addressed.

That didn't come from me... It came from Tom.

Not sure anyone said anything about that meeting being for "new chrono proceedures". As I understood it they would discuss the interpretations of bounce and such and how to administer and enforce the rules that are already there. It would not have been an "easment" I would think. But more of a standardized understanding of how to do them without going overboard. Sort of everyone getting on the same page was my understanding of what was going to happen.

But yea it didn't happen. No one showed up. Seems they didn't want to face that issue? Or it was held too late in the Tournament for everyone to be there? I dunno but I was VERY dissapointed it didn't come off.

lamby
07-24-2003, 06:20 PM
oh well, hopefully it happens soon. I dont like the idea of being forced into a different marker because of interpretations of the rule.

Cphilip. you know what I am talking about :)

I never thought the idea was yours (about the meeting), I just got the info about it from you. I know you got the info from Tom. ;)