PDA

View Full Version : Upgrades!!! Make my life easier please!

Meleager1
07-24-2003, 10:29 AM
First off, all of these new Automag advancements such as:

LVL 10
ULE body
XValve
ULE trigger
Intelliframe

look fantastic!

As a potential Automag Buyer, here is my question that is holding off my decision to buy an Airgun Product:

Can I purchase an Automag product, complete with all these great features?

From the info on the airgun website, it seems I have to purchase an RT or EMAG, then purchase the upgrades I want seperately, and then install them myself or have an airtech do it at extra expense.

Ideally, an automag should have all this great stuff installed, tuned and working right out of the box.

Mel

automagking182
07-24-2003, 10:36 AM
Welcome to AO! Okay, you can buy a gun with all of these upgrades installed by a professional hand at www.tunamart.com these are put together by tunaman (thats his name on here and hes also a mod.) and pm him if you are interested.

RTGuy86
07-24-2003, 10:41 AM
Welcome to AO. and i agree w/ automagking and going w/ Tunaman.

Wynken
07-24-2003, 10:41 AM
From what I've heard the new RT pros coming out of AGD have a the intelliframe & x-valve(which includes the LVL 10). I don't think they have the ULE body and I'm pretty sure they dont' have the ULE trigger as it hasn't been releaseed yet.

-Wynken

Torbo
07-24-2003, 10:54 AM
hey, like everyone else said, Welcome. If i were you i would talk to Tunaman. That route could be rather costly, but you would get exactly what you want. The RT pro does have the X valve, which includes the Level 10 bolt, and also an intelliframe. The ULE trigger has not been released yet. Id go with the Tunaman route. Good luck!

DiRTyBuNNy
07-24-2003, 11:54 AM
Yup, there are lots of nice courteous vendors here on Ao that would be more than happy to help you in any AGD influenced endeavours that you would like to take...no need to go outside the friendly confines of this forum to suit all of your paintball needs...you may want to just trot right on over to the dealers forum and see if anything tickles your fancy...