PDA

View Full Version : Bushmaster 2K3 questions.

Pballwizz
07-24-2003, 08:06 PM
Ok, I was thinkin of gettin a B2K3 or an Imp, but I dont know what. I hear B2K3's are unreliable, but I dunno. So, if anyone could help Id appreciate it!Thanks!

hAppy
07-24-2003, 08:34 PM
my god... bushys are sweet my friend has one

and crazy, he got a new board for it... and WOW! its FAST

i lean towards bushy, i liked impulses, but they re owned by SP, and SP piss me off

here my friend got a bushy talk to him on aim '"xI pwrDByph Ox"

theres a pic of his uber nice bushy in my sig, check out "our pb page"

andreb
07-24-2003, 10:28 PM
SP Issues aside, I like the looks of the Impulse, however I would go with the Bushy. Impulses need some work in order to perform nicely, like the instalation of an LPR.
I'm a BKO owner and as far as reliability it's been great and this is only their least expensive gun so...

dcmander
07-24-2003, 10:33 PM
Bushmasters are incredible. Don't look back.

The 2k3s are extremely nice, and I would advise you to get the PDS system as well. You won't need to upgrade anything besides maybe the board. A new trigger frame also makes the gun feel a lot better, but other than that they are pretty dang good stock.

andreb
07-24-2003, 10:42 PM
Agreed.

Except for the trigger frame part. The 2003 triger is excelent.

madgoat33
07-24-2003, 10:47 PM
The first bushy's were unreliable...and UNLIKE SP ICD is ALWAYS improving on there guns.......

rehme
07-24-2003, 11:05 PM
yes bushys are way better than impys

send in the gun to vapor works and they will fly. but if you get a new b2k3 i would get the pds for sure.

www.vaporworks.net

Pballwizz
07-24-2003, 11:19 PM
I dunno bout PDS, its kidna expensive, but I hear the wire are really fragile for it.

bunkermaster10
07-25-2003, 07:09 AM
I think if ur running Co2 get the impulse. I heard the milling on the b2k3 are kinda cheapo looking but I think they look great. The trigger is great you don't really have to upgrade like you do in the impulse like to the blade trigger. The bushy already comes with a good bolt unlike the impulse. The only really upgrade you need is to replace the stock reg IMO. And then you have all the great vapor parts you can put on there.

hAppy
07-25-2003, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by madgoat33
The first bushy's were unreliable...and UNLIKE SP ICD is ALWAYS improving on there guns....... haha true!