PDA

View Full Version : Warp ULEs

AutomagRT1483
07-24-2003, 11:55 PM
Now that I see that they are out, well atleast at the IAO. When can we expect the next batch to be sold in the AGD store??

And by any chance, would anyone have a pic from the top and side of the rail so I can see how much I am going to have to modify it?

WickeDKlowN
07-25-2003, 12:04 AM
I remember someone in the chat(believe it was edweird) said that they would have them in the online store as soon as they got unpacked and inventoried or somethign liek that.

AutomagRT1483
07-25-2003, 12:09 AM
Great, Im drooling in anticipation now:D

edweird
07-25-2003, 04:14 AM
well... as sources go. I tell it as I heard it. But im VERY FAR FROM OFFICIAL. Logic would dicticate that once they got the bodys unpacked from IAO and the ones they had previously sold shipped out, the remainder (if any at all) would go into the store until the next batch get released.

And to relay the concern I read of from TK's face on the newest of the new products on the monday prior to IAO. Im certain that he is quite shocked from the responce that the Y-Grip, ULT and ULE warp body received, and thus has already implemented another wave in production for them.

Not everything I say is golden but I try to tell it like I hear it. After all im just a random schmoe just like all of you.