PDA

View Full Version : Maybe exchange of bodies?

68Classic
07-25-2003, 07:50 AM
Tom, I think AGD should start a program like the classic/ retro valve. You can turn in your regluar powerfeed body, and in return, you get money off on an ULE body. What do you think of that? I have a chrome powerfeed body and I would definently turn it in for money off on a ULE.

wyn1370
07-25-2003, 07:54 AM
The idea behind trading in the old valves is to get them out of circulation. It cuts costs to only have to stock parts for RT type valves. All vavles but the original RT will fit into a ULE, so it doesn't benefit AGD at all to give you a discount for your old body. Besides, they've got stockpiles of old bodies that they need to unload before they can make everything come with ULEs.

Kevmaster
07-25-2003, 09:16 AM
that and if there are 8 year old classic valves out there, they break (although not often). An 8 year old main body prolly wont break....

govnamac
07-25-2003, 09:37 PM
I like this idea. Maybe I'll call Jeep up and ask them if I can trade my 10 year old engine in for a new one at a discount. Or how about I call Sony and ask for a trade in discount off a new plasma tv.