PDA

View Full Version : My Product Idea, the ULE Ambidetrious Power Feed.

Star_Base_CGI
07-25-2003, 11:07 AM
Heres my Product idea the ULE Ambidetrious Power Feed Adapter or ULE APFA. It has angel Threads so you can screw it onto your Angel, ULE Or Sluggo.

By switching the power feed hose and plug you can change the configuration of your warp feed as a simple upgrade.

Shown with Virtual sluggo Body.

Star_Base_CGI
07-25-2003, 11:12 AM
YE

Star_Base_CGI
07-25-2003, 11:14 AM
Different colors. Just spin them on with some lock tight.

Dayspring
07-25-2003, 11:33 AM
Why not just run vert? Cuz in reality, that's all your design is. You just have it set up as a T. That's a Vert feed with a T on it.

Star_Base_CGI
07-25-2003, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by Dayspring
Why not just run vert? Cuz in reality, that's all your design is. You just have it set up as a T. That's a Vert feed with a T on it.

Well that way you dont need the clear adapter and it sits lower.

Im going to see if I can make the whole gun on 3D Studio Max.

Dave
07-25-2003, 12:10 PM
Thats actually a pretty good idea. That way, for us lefties, we can just throw the powerfeed plug on the left side of that tube. Nice!!!

-Dave

Dayspring
07-25-2003, 12:33 PM
But vert already sits lower and it feeds faster.

Originally posted by Star_Base_CGI

Well that way you dont need the clear adapter and it sits lower.

Im going to see if I can make the whole gun on 3D Studio Max.

wobbles82
07-25-2003, 12:59 PM
Man...I came up with this idea awhile back and everybody just told me to get a PTP adapter on a Vert Tube. Good luck though! :D

Kevmaster
07-25-2003, 01:11 PM
Kevmaster agrees with Nick on that

gibby
07-25-2003, 01:22 PM
I would have to agree...just have a vert body with the 90* adapter. With the adapter, you can rotate it so you can pick which side you want to run the warp hose.

Besides, with the extra material, that sort of takes away from the whole idea of the ULEness right?

Star_Base_CGI
07-25-2003, 01:50 PM
Okay well anyway Im going to practice my 3D modeling...

Top Secret
07-26-2003, 10:55 PM
This setup would definatly lower the height of the 90* adapter and would be fairly easy to do(PTP type adapter with Angel threads instead of the feedneck clamp). Much cheaper than getting another body and lets you switch between vert and warp very easily by simply changing the feedneck.

Star_Base_CGI
07-26-2003, 11:36 PM
YE APF

Star_Base_CGI
07-26-2003, 11:46 PM
The T frame kind of stinks..

*ArKfEaR*
07-27-2003, 12:21 AM
or you can just hook up two warps and have fun :)

Star_Base_CGI
07-27-2003, 01:25 AM
Bingo. I decided to make a warp and than I decided to clone and miror the warp. Well pretty soon I had two warp feeds on the gun. Now heres the question. What would happen if you put two warp feeds on a gun?

Star_Base_CGI
07-27-2003, 01:32 AM
Warp

Xyxyll
07-27-2003, 01:44 AM
big collision. ;)

frntplayer
07-27-2003, 02:00 AM
why not just drill a hole right thoruogh the other side of
the warp ule and and a pipe extensn and boom u have dual side warp ule of course u would have to find a powerfeed plug to fit but its much better in my opinion than it on top of the gun mabye later ill draw sumpin up to show u guys

frntplayer
07-27-2003, 02:02 AM
why not have a selector switch and when u run out of paint in hopper turn the swicth and the adapter directs paintballs the other way of course it weigh a ton but for back guys who cares

Star_Base_CGI
07-27-2003, 12:18 PM
Correct! If you had 2 warp feeds the Balls would jam.

The soloutions is to put the power feed plug in the top and make the ULE APF a 4 way. With AB select.

Introducing the worlds very first 4 Way ULE APF. With 4 configurable positions. AB two warps with power feed switching, Power Feed Left and Power Feed right on Demand.

Star_Base_CGI
07-27-2003, 12:22 PM
This brings your total on demand supply to 280-400 Balls.

Matt_mg
07-27-2003, 12:39 PM
hey guess what? with your two warps setup you add a chip to the intelliframe so that it activates only 1 warp at a time.

left shoot right shoot left shoot right shoot left shoot right shoot

insane ROF and no need to block one side!

btw is that tube made with the noise modifier?
maybe you should put a mesh smooth on the gripframe (if it's independant) just 1 itteration would make it look great, or total crap :p

Meph
07-27-2003, 01:09 PM
And guess what even more?

With 2 warps, one on each side. You can't even hold the marker! The hoppers will block the grip frame from BOTH sides!

Star_Base_CGI
07-27-2003, 01:25 PM
The tube is made wtih a tube tool and measered against some autocad stuff. I cut it using a 4x4 modifier to make part of it hollow.

The grip frame is just a simple rectangle. I would like more poligons. I can adda vertex which deforms it too much but its interesting. The E Mag frame is kind of a simple rectagle anyway. Its not a 45 grip frame but a 45 Grip frame would be cool.

Im am just totally feature bashed with all the features in the 3D world. The software costs thousands of dollars and changes all the time. The courses cost hundreds of dollars. Im just overwelmed with all the software features. I do the best I can with teh skills I have. Obviously, I think if you were to pay someone to design all teh internals and stuff it would take hundreds of hours and cost thousands of dollars but you would have a better idea of whats wrong with or can be changed on the product.

Yes it would weigh like an extra 2-4 pounds. Pretty heavy but doable since many real guns with as many features weight just as much with steal. What the mag weighs with plastic and aluminum.

I think it would be cool for AGD just to design like 1-10. At least to take one of these to trade shows and show off.