PDA

View Full Version : My small collection (all my guns, pics included)

beefstew
07-25-2003, 08:22 PM
I thought i would do another one of these annoying threads when my speed arrived. True to their word, ups delivered my package today.

Main Gat: Tx storm intimidator, blacked out LP chamber, Adj ram cap, WAS 2.6.

Two back ups:

Angel Speed: Brand new, twisted low rise, Red breech knob, Mini shocktech drop.

Eorracle: Blue to blue fade, black Eblade, BoneBreak Internals.

Barrels:
Two full freaks,
SS angel back
Aluminum cocker back
Red 14" front
10" teardrop tip, black
10" AA tip, Black tip

Tanks:
68/4.5k Maxflow new style
68/4.5k Conquest (2k2 Style)
68/4.5k AIR commin soon.

beefstew
07-25-2003, 08:26 PM
Link to Pics (http://www.superneato.com/super/fruity/)

ugabiged88
07-25-2003, 09:10 PM
How did you get all of that money?

robert heatwole
07-25-2003, 09:10 PM
rich *****!!!

elpimpo
07-25-2003, 09:17 PM
somebuddies a little spoiled haveing said that. whos your buddy

SlipknotX556
07-25-2003, 09:27 PM
Very Nice small collection you have. :)

chizle97
07-25-2003, 09:29 PM
Hey where is the mag I dont see a mag there should be a mag. ahhhhhhhhh!

j/k nice cashe of munitions.

Steelrat
07-25-2003, 09:31 PM
If anyone had any doubts about this guy's wealth, check out the dishwasher in the picture. Its a Miele I believe. I think they are made in Germany. VERY expensive.

That being said, I envy that collection, its great. It takes hard work to make money, I think people should be able to spend it as they please. Hopefully my wife will come around to that way of thinking.

beefstew
07-25-2003, 09:35 PM
thanks for the replys guys. I love all three of these, the eorracle is going away in hopes that I can get a black dust trauma or NYX matrix.

Steeratt: my whole kitchen is full of miele appliances, dishwasher, microwave, range, deep fryer, indoor gril, cooktop and hood. Very very nice stuff, unfortunatly the oven is not big enough for a large turkey. The germans eat small i guess.

If you guys have any questions, just post em and ill see what i can do.

Steelrat
07-25-2003, 10:44 PM
Its not that Germans eat small, its that Americans eat large ;)

On a side note, how do you like that speed? I was going to get one, then changed my mind and got a Viking. Love the Viking, but miss the looks of the speed. Angel sure builds a great looking marker.

And judging by your appliances, I would say that a NYX trix wouldn't be that hard for you. I'm betting that its either a deal with a spouse, or your own desire to restrain yourself, that is preventing you from getting the Matrix before you sell that Eblade. Didn't much care for the eblade, or just time for a change?

Mr.Minus
07-25-2003, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by Steeratt
If anyone had any doubts about this guy's wealth, check out the dishwasher in the picture. Its a Miele I believe. I think they are made in Germany. VERY expensive.

hahahaha, sorry man, but i have to laugh at you for this, and its really not your fault, you just didnt know

miele is a european brand of homeappliances and stuff, but its as common as any normal dishwasher here, and not VERY expensive, plus the one in the picture is old (doesnt mean it sucks, its probably better than most american ones)

these are probably more expensive in the US, but not in europe...

hehe, sorry to get off topic and off track...carry on :)
:rolleyes:

elpimpo
07-25-2003, 10:54 PM
hey everybody lets stop and talk about how expensive dishwashers are.

Steelrat
07-25-2003, 10:55 PM
Well, I'm a little confused by your post. You seem to indicate that you are in Europe, yet your tag says you are in Virginia.

If you are in Europe, remember everything is relative. Miele may not be more expensive than other appliances there, but it sure as hell is here. Sad thing is consumer reports consistently gives the things mediocre scores, at best.

Now, if you are in Europe, tell me how expensive gas is, and I'll have my opportunity to laugh back.

Ov3rmind
07-25-2003, 11:00 PM
That is a pretty sick collection.

f3rr3+
07-25-2003, 11:09 PM
if i were a rich man... la da duh da duh </music>

DJBacon06
07-26-2003, 12:01 AM
well that appears to be a very nice coffee maker there....oh and the guns are alright too;) :D

_Spork_1
07-26-2003, 12:26 AM
that's a tight speed, i like the dark red and black combination

68magOwner
07-26-2003, 02:01 AM
Yeesh! your ballre collection costs like 5 times more than my gun collection :( well, thats what you get for only having a summer job :( :rolleyes:

Pvt.Opium
07-26-2003, 02:17 AM
My Mag is all i need. :D

no j\k sweet collection Rich Man.

sps16
07-26-2003, 02:22 AM
Oh how i hate you but yet i envy you :p

abec
07-26-2003, 03:50 AM
hmm, dishing out that eorracle (pun intended). Very very nice setup you got there.

EsPo
07-26-2003, 09:04 AM
:o The ir3 is gone ALREADY!?!

i'm going to see brad (the former ir3 owner) at the field today.. i'll tell him you traded :)

beefstew
07-26-2003, 10:41 AM
Thanks guys, not sure where the talk about my appliances is going in here, they are compact and do the job. In the united states, they are much more expensive because of the import taxes and such imposed on them. I got all of the appliances for free however, my cousin is the CFO for the corperation.

The eorracle was nice, just figured out im not much of a cocker man.

I like the red/black combination already, just having recieved the parts and gun yesterday, and i think it might shoot nice as well, i know its retardedly fast.

Espo- The Ir3 went for the e-orracle and the empire kit. The kid also included a crossfire 72/4.5, you cant mess with a deal like that. BTW how is he liking the matrix?

EsPo
07-26-2003, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by beefstew

Espo- The Ir3 went for the e-orracle and the empire kit. The kid also included a crossfire 72/4.5, you cant mess with a deal like that. BTW how is he liking the matrix?
yeah, that is one helluva deal

i guess he doesnt have any complaints.. just that the first day i saw him with it (at the field).. he couldnt get it working lolooolololol

LIGHTEMUP
07-26-2003, 05:31 PM
ah get rid of Eorracle: Blue to blue fade, black Eblade, BoneBreak Internals.

and replace it with a X-Mag :D

SIGSays
07-26-2003, 06:16 PM
rich poopie.... all i got is a mag...

beefstew
07-26-2003, 06:19 PM
I already had an Xmag, and unfortunatly, i found AGD to be too good with there lower end lectro. The emag shoots just as nice as the xmag in my opinion, is lighter with all ULE parts, and ACE is not as important when you have LVL 10 already. I still might consider getting an all ule emag to replace the cocker though. Only three at a time, thats my rule (hehe, i just got a shoebox shocker, so i guess 4 is ok).

cris8762
07-26-2003, 07:19 PM
would you mind explaining the logic behind having TWO full freak kits, when you only need one set of inserts and the different backs?

:confused: :confused: :confused:

paint magnet
07-26-2003, 08:06 PM
When you're rich you can afford to have extra stuff. Why don't you have a freak kit for the Shocker too?

beefstew
07-26-2003, 08:33 PM
Yeah, the two freak kits is for when i go rambo with two guns ;), i loan a gun out to people sometimes and they need inserts and a front to use the freak as well (no way right?) Thats the reason i have 2.

irbodden
07-26-2003, 08:40 PM
And he scammed me for $100 :rolleyes:

beefstew
07-26-2003, 08:55 PM
Just leave my thread please.
If you want to continue to argue with me do it through pm's.

lack of grace
07-26-2003, 09:05 PM
sucks!

darklord
07-26-2003, 09:43 PM
Finally got the speed, eh? Your wealth makes me sick! Yeah folks, this kid is still in high school! :eek: Now I can see where all your lunch money went, you boney mofo! :cool: :D

beefstew
07-26-2003, 10:02 PM
yeah dude, those hairy ladies at the caf arent getting my cash! hehe, i worked hard and long ebaying and foruming to get the cash for these.

madmatt151
07-27-2003, 03:45 AM
Nice collection. How do you like the Empire barrel kit? I haven;t heard much good about it. I was talking to a guy who works at the Cousins store where the NYX Matrix guys are from. All he had was bad things to say about them. He said the team carries 18... 18 of them around because they are always breaking down. He was pretty adament about all MAtrixes for that matter. Is the Orracle for sale?

beefstew
07-27-2003, 09:17 AM
orracle just got sold actually, I love the empire kit, but its the nickel backed 10 part kit, i have heard the aluminum backed 4 part kits are really trash. One of the guys i play and practice every weekend with is a matrix tech, so if anything goes left, he or I should be able to fix it. My old matrix was set-it and forget-it (if we are talking about kitchen appliances)