PDA

View Full Version : Preordered a xmag yesterday

notime2smile
07-26-2003, 01:13 AM
Well I know this has done many many times, but yesterday I preordered my xmag. Have no idea of what color I want, but whatever I decide I'm sure it will still be awesome. I upgraded my mag about as much as possible and decided since AGD makes such a sweet marker why not stick with it. Sure it's a little more money than I would like to spend on a paintball gun, but at least in my eyes I'll have the best money can buy. Just thought I would let you all know how much I support AGD, and the master of all masters Tom.
I can't wait till I get that box that contains my xmag.

dcmander
07-26-2003, 01:16 AM
Too bad it won't be until have a year for now. :D I'm in the same boat. Ordered one a few weeks ago, AGD said to allow 6 months for it. That means I won't get it until the middle of Jan.

:( You know, you never understood why so many people *****ed about the wait on XMags until you order one. :D

Pvt.Opium
07-26-2003, 02:21 AM
Ya. Very cool but prepare to wait. When it gets here be sure to paost some pics.

Fanatic
07-26-2003, 02:23 AM
wondering something....im getting one off a store.
and i got a preorder from last year that i might not need..
hmmm....and yes according to JonAGD im in the next batch guarantee!!

sould i sell my spot???

Pvt.Opium
07-26-2003, 01:31 PM
Well i think if i saw an spot open, to where i wouldnt have to wait as long i woul seriously think about it..... :D

Benfica4ever
07-26-2003, 02:16 PM
Dont forget to get some pictres up when you get it........When ever you acually do get it.......

Fanatic
08-11-2003, 12:46 AM
weeeeee!!

i just got my call!!!
xmag will arrive in 6 weeks!!
weeeeeee!!!

--notime2smile...
talk to chpilip about a recent xmag on preorder
this one is comming up very soon
in other words...no 6 month wait

DiRTyBuNNy
08-11-2003, 01:33 AM
Yes, Cphil had one that he put out to anyone to take the spot and no one answered so he put the order in a Silver to black fade...it's up to you..I'm the type that knew what he wanted from the get-go so I waited but if you're not sure...it might be worth your while..if you get to him soon he may still be able to change the colors..that's not a definite..it may be too late but only he would know. I'd email him right now if you are interested because this one has either just left for ano or should be leaving in the next day or so (I'm the other of Cphil's two pre-orders in that batch)