PDA

View Full Version : Cockers beat Mags hands down

Albinonewt
07-26-2003, 09:43 AM
So, I got my cocker last night, as I mentioned in another thread, and I was trying it out a little this morning, and I have come to a conclusion.

Autocockers rock!

Why you may ask. Well, let me begin with there is very little mechanically that I prefer on the autococker. I don't have a beaver tail yet (darned paintball store and they're late openings) so i keep hitting myself in the face with the back block. And while it may be a little more accurate then my E-Mag it certainly doesn't fire off the volume that I prefer. It's also pretty quiet, which I don't like. I like nice loud guns so people know where to find me. There's nothing I hate more then tromping around the woods looking for people.

Then why is it superior?

Because the Bud had the forsight to name his gun so that it would be skewed towards leud comments. Things like

My COCKer puts balls on your face
Target up front, COCKER in the rear
Stroke the Cocker
and of course, BIG JOHNSON COCKER

Now, if tom had had the forsight to name the Mag better so that I could be leud while playing paintball, I'd like my mag more....

(who I am kidding, I love my E-Mag. The cocker is really just to try it out, and as a loaner gun for friends)

Prairie
07-26-2003, 09:45 AM
:rolleyes:

behemoth
07-26-2003, 09:54 AM
uh...try timing it and short stroking it...

btw...id like 30 seconds of my life back:rolleyes:

cockermongol
07-26-2003, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by FiRe

btw...id like 30 seconds of my life back:rolleyes:
same

Blazingace
07-26-2003, 11:14 AM
Oh it wasn't that bad. And the name thing was kinda funny. Especially sisnce I saw a picture of a guy shooting a Timmy with Suck my Cocker on the hopper. Everybody tries to get into the act.

Benfica4ever
07-26-2003, 11:21 AM
Ok........This is AUTOMAGS.org.......i dont think many people want to hear you talking about cockers and how they beat mags.......:rolleyes:

Konigballer
07-26-2003, 11:25 AM
You say you already mentioned u got your cocker in another thread so why did u punish us with this one...Making jokes about the autocockers name, wow, revolutionary comedy genius. I bet in all these years nobodies ever thought to do that.

Pvt.Opium
07-26-2003, 12:58 PM
Seriously.........You come to a Automag Forum and waist our time talking about how cockers beat mags and sit there and make imature jokes about the name cocker..... :confused:

Archangel Kid
07-26-2003, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by FiRe
uh...try timing it and short stroking it...

uhhh how about u time it once in a blue moon, and you can also short stroke mags :rolleyes: to end all the confusion here... Cocker don't involve a lot of work :D You like the way it performed last week during the game??? DON'T TOUCH IT THEN.
[/end rant]

cphilip
07-26-2003, 02:01 PM
OK I see this one started out immature and sinks lower each moment...

Closed

Army
07-26-2003, 03:55 PM
Didn't anybody get the joke? sheesh!