PDA

View Full Version : Good day (fun bunkering)

NJPaint
07-26-2003, 02:43 PM
Day started off great, shot a case of marbelizer out of my Timmy and ran out of paint at about 2pm. Shooting straight, clean shots. So I ran out of paint and I'm like, oh well, I guess I can just play with out a hopper and shoot only if I have to and work on communication with my team. (its walk on rec, never met them before) After all, I don't want to look like a total noob at AONJ3, so for two rounds I put 5 balls into my feeding tube and went on the field with out a loader. Thinking, ok if someone tries to bunker me I can defend myself and I'll just spot enemies for my team.

Third game while I'm doing this my team is getting anihilated and I'm holding one side of the field from 4 guys, while two teamates held the other from 2 guys (those two enemy were much better than the other 4 so it was sort of even. Finally the 4 realise that I'm the guy that stepped on the field with no hopper so they slowly move down. I stood up and started walking around the edge of the field (speedball) to get a better angle on them because they weren't shooting . I guess they assumed that I was calling myself out, sure as hell wasn't. now I have two of the guys between me and my two teamates on teh bottom of the field and two still where they were when it started. I shot the two close to my teamates with two rounds and fired the rest of my ammo at the guys up top.

of course firing the last 5 shots runs my Timmy out of air and it makes a loud obnoxious noise. The one of the other guys runs down the field, completely ignores me, guess I can't play with out air. *shrug* I asked a ref standing by me (had my own personal ref the entire time, watching all my moves :D) if I could take two all star rounds off the ground next to me and bunker the kid that ran by me. He says, "sure, go ahead and try" So I sprint at the kid (has his back to me shooting at my teamates and I slap 2 rounds onto his back yelling "BANG BANG" your out. Of course his friend that still hadn't moved is getting pissed at all this and starts pelting me and I'm in the open ("bunkered" the guy in the open) and I called myself out because I left my gun behind a bunker and was dead if I tried anything.

Was a great day :) and the best part is that virtually the entire field is watching me do this from behind the netting (~30 people) and they are laughing their heads off.

pbguy888
07-26-2003, 04:47 PM
Same here :D Bunkered 7 people on crazy arse moves. Also 2 kids where fighting over wether my gun was a timmy or an Ir3 and I had to go over and tell them it was a micromag...

elpimpo
07-26-2003, 05:31 PM
you should of been like its a hybrid btw a timmy and an ir3 and then c how many little kids come up to you and ask you about it

NJPaint
07-26-2003, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by pbguy888
Same here :D Bunkered 7 people on crazy arse moves. Also 2 kids where fighting over wether my gun was a timmy or an Ir3 and I had to go over and tell them it was a micromag...

People come up and ask me what year my Angel is, sometimes its my Timmy that I show them, once it was my mag :o

EsPo
07-26-2003, 06:45 PM
hot damn.. no gun bunker... wtf...good job

i was at the store waiting for my ride today, and this kid comes in looking at m98/spyder packages.. and he asks a fellow employee if "that" is an angel *points toward black dragun*.. what a nub :)

elpimpo
07-26-2003, 06:46 PM
poor kid