PDA

View Full Version : E-mag battery replacment grip, or gass threw?

Spartan X
07-26-2003, 07:33 PM
Is there a Grip or gas threw you can get to replace the battery pack on the e-mag or x-mag? So if the battery is dead for that day, and you want ti use the grip...you could just slide it on....

personman
07-26-2003, 10:00 PM
no, thats a really good idea but that means you would have to re do the hose setup unless you rigged it up with like 6 q/ds

IcantBelieveit
07-27-2003, 09:20 AM
hrmmm.....whats so hard about taking the battery out and using the case as a foregrip? It would be nice if we used out head once in awhile

TNS2k2
07-27-2003, 11:09 AM
Man, you guys ruined it... i was already going into development of this, and i almost have the idea i want. its going to be made out of a tough plastic and is sorta gonna look like the HSW gas through that they use on the impulses.
it will not be as wide as the batt pack, but still have the dovetail mount, with screws so that you can use it as a handle instead. the grip will be shaped like this one, but again the dovetail will be a smooth line with the bottom of trigger frame. here is a really fast PS version of my idea.
the reason for doing this, is sometimes when we have alot of new people at the field, we cant use Electro's so just remove battery, slap this on, and put it in M.

Smitty2k1
07-27-2003, 11:23 AM
That is a great idea, although you could just take out the batery. A replacement grip would be cool, but that one, Im sorry, is UGLY, very UGLY :(
Keep trying at it though

dcmander
07-27-2003, 02:09 PM
Just use the battery housing. You could still use the housing with the battery in it anyway. I don't think it would be too much heavier.