PDA

View Full Version : Daily Report and Some Questions

wobbles82
07-26-2003, 10:04 PM
Hey guys, had a great day today with the ULE and CP barrel. I went to Picasso Lake, its a recball field, but prolly my last time for awhile, too many tournies and practices ahead. So I made the best of it, the place is located in Winslow Township (right down the street from Invasion)and I recommend it to anyone seeking some good woods/speedball. The customer service is top notch, the guys are really fun to hang out with too. Oh and whats this? LOTS 'o' Mag loving down there. Heh. Anyway, tried out my new CP, shoots super de duper. Couldnt wish for more. (cept for my soon to be Edge.) I also used my Nitroduck 45/45 X-Stream tank. I could adjust it to low pressure and to 850, not bad, 850 makes the RT give a very nice reactive trigger; but I wanted to use 900 input. Anybody have this tank and recommendations? It is sposed to be able to hit 900 with a simple twist...not happening. I also was offered 500 bucks and a Smart Mag for my RTPX, nahhhhhhhhhhhhh. :D And finally...what would happen if somebody did a little "finger to breech" action with a Level 7 bolt? Just wondering. Well thats it for today, all in all a pretty good day. :p

SG Avenger
07-26-2003, 10:22 PM
Sounds awesome. Personaly I love rec fields, plenty of friendly competition, and stories to tell.

As for fingers in a lv7, well the way I always demonstrate my Lv10 is with an alen wrench in the breach. i'm sure the lv7 would be a little less than forgiving to whatever was stuck in there.

1stdeadeye
07-27-2003, 07:46 AM
Picasso lake was nice?

Wow, I haven't heard a good word about them for a while. As a matter of fact, TJ at National was telling me about an incident there 3 or 4 weeks ago when some kids got hurt shooting frozen paintballs.

Maybe they are changing that place finally! What is there website?

Hey Wobbles you going to NJ AO III?

wobbles82
07-27-2003, 11:38 PM
Heh Deadeye. Suprisingly yes it was very nice, something happened, maybe the incident changed everything. I did recieve word on what happened, T-Balls and frozen paintballs...idiots thats all. As for website..there is none except for some NJ players reviews and pictures and all, basically support sites. It is a very hard place to get ahold of, On Target Sports actually had to hook me up with a "pamphlet" (that how you spell it? Damn Canadians messing with me lucky spelling). As for AO Day 3, it depends. Are all of thee official dates and prices laid out? If so could ya lmk! I would like to go but practice and cash makes money tight, being 14 and in the NPPL now is hurting the wallet. Oh and also an update on today at Del Hobbies. We practiced against Redz Factory Team Red today, good buncha guys. Nothing can beat Ultimate Air against pro teams, too much fun, no matter how good woodsball shootouts can be. :D

1stdeadeye
07-28-2003, 09:50 AM
Check out the AO Meet & Greet Forum.

The official NJ AO III thread is stickied.

It is like $15 to get in and $60 per case (FPO). Not sure though. CHeck the thread.

NJPaint
07-28-2003, 10:25 AM
$15 to get in $45 a case!!! Good paint to, severe is sponsering