PDA

View Full Version : Intellifeed an Eblade, help a back player out!

zabbu
07-27-2003, 03:56 PM
i know its a mag forum, but i was hoping some of you deep thinkers could help me out.
I want to run a warpfeed with my eblade cocker, but i want it Intellifed. Any intelligent ideas here? There is no port for the intellifeed, or even any obvious area to solder one into.
thanks
brandon

GoatBoy
07-29-2003, 01:35 AM
Originally posted by zabbu
i know its a mag forum, but i was hoping some of you deep thinkers could help me out.
I want to run a warpfeed with my eblade cocker, but i want it Intellifed. Any intelligent ideas here? There is no port for the intellifeed, or even any obvious area to solder one into.
thanks
brandon

The most ghetto external way would be to slap a micro switch to the back of the gun, so when the back block goes back, it hits the switch. Poof, done. Beavertail is a convenient mounting point.

I did this a LONG time ago with my cocker for giggles.

07-29-2003, 08:53 AM
i have heard a couple people with e spyders attach bolth leads of the intellifeed jack to either side of the solenoid. you got a 50/50 chance of getting the polarity you want that will make the warp work, picking the wrong polarity will not dammage the gun or warp.

if you want a clean 5v signal to the warp, you can hook up a ziner diode and resistor in series across the solenoid. and hook the wires from the warp plug across the diode.

(+voltage of solenoid)------/\1k/\/----T--|<|---T-----(- voltage of solenoid)

you can follow one of the - or + voltages of the solenoid back to the battery connectors. again, connect the warp plug wires at the T's, again picking the right polarity is 50/50, picking wrong one won't do anything.