PDA

View Full Version : Automag air leak

sureshot1216
07-27-2003, 05:05 PM
Hey I have an automag with a regular 68 classic valve, and I'm having some troubles. I have an anti siphon on my co2 tank, and a remote, so there should be no liquid getting in the gun, heres the problem---when the guns gassed up, but just sitting there, it builds up pressure, then it leaks out the velocity adjusting hole. if I shoot the gun, it releases the pressure and it stops leaking until it builds up again. SOMEBODY HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

athomas
07-27-2003, 05:41 PM
The gun building up pressure until it releases out the back is a sure sign of a leaking/bad regulator seat o-ring.

You shouldn't use an anti-syphon with a remote setup. The anti-syphon tube can act like a straw and actually suck up liquid CO2 when used in a vertical bottle. You should use an anti-syphon in a bottle that is properly aligned for your gun or you use just a vertical bottle with a remote. Both can be/should be used with an expansion chamber when using CO2.

sureshot1216
07-27-2003, 06:45 PM
thanks...i fixed the o ring and it works great now, and thanks for the advice on the tank...i have a few others i can use as well.