PDA

View Full Version : Emag Conversion with LX haveing problems.

Tack
07-27-2003, 07:51 PM
I got a couple of problems that hopefully yall can help me with.
First, I have an E-Mag conversion with standard retro valve, and LX. The problem I ran into yesterday was that the bolt started sticking out and leaking air like it was pinching a ball, even in e-mode, which has never happened bafore. I have already broke my LX in, do I need to play with it again and try to reconfigure it?

#2: For the past fue months I have started to notice that when I set the marker in E-Mode it will not fire right off. I gas it up, take the safety off and set it on e and it will click and engage everything but not fire. I then have to switch it to manual mode, fire two or three times, then switch back and it works fine.

The latter is not much of a problem, because it only happens when I re-gas the marker, or after it has been setting for a while, however the first problem is really annoying since when it happens, I have to turn the gun upside down, get the ball out of the breach, grab my squeegee and push the bolt back into place. This takes time, and alot of air. With the LX I use more air as it is, when this happens and I have a leak until I can fix it I end up loosing alot.

The only other thing I can think of was it was working properly, but my revvy, which was not working right was not feeding the balls right. However even if the LX was working right, wouldn't it reset itself once it hits the ball, or atleast reset after the next shot?

Any help would be appriciated.
Thanks.

athomas
07-28-2003, 10:40 AM
You may be getting a bit of bolt stick. Have you tried going to a larger carrier?

Tack
07-28-2003, 04:18 PM
not yet. the problem just showed it's self on Saturday and I havn't had the time to really mess with it yet. Just wanted to post and get some feedback on possible solutions.