PDA

View Full Version : Double Trigger?? Which is best

sureshot1216
07-27-2003, 11:00 PM
Hey I'm looking at buying a double trigger grip for my automag and I was just wondering what is the best one to go with, short trigger pull, reliability, etc.

jungleguy
07-27-2003, 11:42 PM
just the trigger?
or the whole trigger/frame combo?

aftermarket automag triggers have a habit of being
too lose or too tight and <B>*POOF*</B>. in my opinion.

for the trigger frame, take a look
at Intelliframe or the Y-grip.
for AGD products, get AGD upgrades.
theyre the only ones who know how to make
things that actually work with the mag without
problems.

<B>*Warning: No Cussing*</B> -Miscue

cockersuk14
07-28-2003, 01:59 PM
i had an intelli and my friend had a benchy, the intelliframe is by far the best frame for a mag today excapt for maybe the y-frame but i consider that preference in grip style. the only problem is that for the money the intelliframe is not worth the $$$, yes its good but its not incredible for the pice anyway. the benchy is a solid buy its alot cheaper and it really is fine for any type of play. either way you go ur bound to get a few more bps

Cryer
07-28-2003, 02:14 PM
I feel that the Intelliframe is well worth every penny I spent on it. As soon as I have some more money to spend, I'm going to get a y-frame.
They both have the same trigger pull, very short and smooth. I'll never use a benchie or a Dye frame.

Benfica4ever
07-28-2003, 03:56 PM
Someone told me that the y-grip trigger is a bit longer than intelli but smoother. Is this true?

Gadget
07-28-2003, 04:04 PM
I've not tried a Y-frame yet, but like everyone else can recommend an intelliframe, they're lovely :)

PFNitroAutomag
08-13-2003, 01:08 AM
The Y grip is good but i prefer the intelli. the intelliframe is alot more comfy :D . the intelly fires alot faster than alot of other triggers. i dont recommend the benchmark :mad: it is a piece of crap. the dye is also crap but better than the benchy good luck with ur gun

APowers365
08-14-2003, 03:35 AM
I have a benchy and I love it. I just can't get myself to spend $100 on an intelli when the benchy does the job wonderfully. I guess it's just your opinion and preferences (and how much money u have :)), much like everything else.

jdev
08-14-2003, 06:28 AM
everyone recommended to me when I first asked, and hands down, it was the intelliframe.

I ended up picking one up for my mag, no regrets ever since, nor the want/need to try a benchy or dye.

on that note, a shameless plug that I am selling my double trigger intelliframe. PM me for details, or just check this thread (http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=97376) for details..

:D

the larch
08-14-2003, 08:02 PM
get an intelliframe.