PDA

View Full Version : X-Valve or Retro Valve

milestones
07-28-2003, 01:57 PM
im thinking of getting either one of these..
if i get retro valve, i still have the option of getting Lvl.10 seperate? and this reactive trigger is included?
so if i were to buy the x-valve, i would also have to make an adjustment to my grip? someone tell me how this reactive trigger stuff works!

cockersuk14
07-28-2003, 02:05 PM
im not the most informed person to talk to on the subject but its not really the trigger which is reactive it is the actual valve which does this whole reactive thing. and i dont believe u would have to make an adjustment to ur trigger thats just preference. however if u do decide on an xvalve the level10 will need some small adjustments. i say definitely go with the xvalve though its just more worth it for what ur paying, i mean its only $25 bux more and ur getting a level 10.

Dayspring
07-28-2003, 02:33 PM
The ReTro valve and the Xvalve are the exact same valve with two exceptions-
1) Xvalve is ALL aluminum whereas the ReTro is aluminum and stainless steel.
2) Xvalve comes stock with the level 10. ReTro valve does not, HOWEVER, it can be fit onto the valve VERY easily.

As for the trigger question. The valve itself is what causes the trigger kick, not the trigger. And this is not the fully adjustable full-auto RT that Tippmann does. This RT kicks the trigger back to firing position. THAT'S it. the full auto effect is actually the gun malfunctioning and can lead to broken and worn parts.

In closing- go Xvalve- you get the ReTro valve and Level 10 all in one. otherwise, you'd have to find a used ReTro valve and a level 10 kit and that adds up to be more than the Xvalve itself.

milestones
07-28-2003, 03:20 PM
the full auto effect is actually the gun malfunctioning and can lead to broken and worn parts.
well that really blows, thanks for your help both of you
what kidn of damage are we talking about here when making us of the full-auto effect?

Dayspring
07-28-2003, 11:34 PM
Snapped trigger rods, worn sears, chipped bolts.

Reminder- the RT kick was an after-effect of AGD making the valve recharge so fast. NOT like the Tippmann.