PDA

View Full Version : They do exist!!!

Kellen_p8nt
07-28-2003, 03:37 PM
Well I was messing around online and visited the AGD europe store and found some interesting things

An X-mag body for a MAG regular mag yes you heard right it fits a rail.
http://store.securehosting.com/stores/sh200074/itemdetl.php?itemcode=9

AND

the e-mag to x-mag conversion kit
http://store.securehosting.com/stores/sh200074/itemdetl.php?itemcode=10

i know we all heard it was gunna happen but here they are

Halliday
07-28-2003, 03:39 PM
I think old news for most. Sorry.

Kellen_p8nt
07-28-2003, 03:42 PM
probably but I didnt realize they were gunna make a body for the old mags. That makes me happy i can make my old *** mag look like an x-mag. I will be messing with all they news if i get that.

Mr.Orange
07-28-2003, 04:46 PM
Hello all,

Just NEEDED to point out that the AGDE Extreme conversion for normal mags does not use the rail. You remove the old body AND rail with this conversion.

Also, it makes ANY mag use the RTPro sear and pin.

So, your old rail is not needed, it is a body and rail, one piece. And if you want it to have the Extreme Cut and Carve, as your Xmags in the states have, that is an Extra 130 pounds. (A little over $200 more dollars, I think it takes them three hours to make ONE Xmag body?) So for just $200, you get an Extreme body that replaces your old body and rail and uses a RTPro Sear and pin (not included.)

The Extreme Body (same as the Xmag body just not C&C) looks DEAD SEXY with a Classic Valve in it, as it is the exact length of the vavle, and blends very nicely, instead of with an RT valve/Xvalve, where a small part of the rear of the valve sticks out a bit...

I have been "testing" mine for over six months now, without flaw, and I am the first one to do this. I can only say that I have a Automag that looks like nothing else, a whole new gun, that gives the ULE body a run for the money.

I call it, the XRT...

James Hochmuth

Animal Mother
07-28-2003, 04:54 PM
Some reason we cannot buy theses because AGD is backlogged for X-Mags... yet AGD Europe has them laying around using them for paper weights..

Some reason AGD and AGD E are two companies... I don't get it..

USA, Tom Kaye etc... wasn't that Airgun Designs?!? How did europe split of into another company? Did they just buy the name Airgun Designs and start a whole new company? I don't understand how the two companies are the same yet completly different. I thought it was just a factory or shop they had in europe, not a whole other company.

I'm sure there is an answer for that.. I'm just friggen blind to it, lol. I look at the whole AGD and AGD Europe thing much like your dog looks at your answering machine when he/she hears your voice on it.

Wynken
07-28-2003, 04:56 PM
Hm... just out of curiousity, does anyone know if this would this work on an E-mag? Like if I didn't want the ACE upgrade... could I just get this and have a fake X-mag? I don't see a reason why it wouldn't, but then I don't know much about the mechanics of it.

Johnny_Reb
07-28-2003, 05:07 PM
hey Orange can I PLEASE see a picture of your gun?Thx.

cphilip
07-28-2003, 05:10 PM
They have had some such on thier site for like almost two years now and never have they ever been available to the average Joe or most anyone for that matter. Some day maybe but so far not.

Mr.Orange
07-28-2003, 05:12 PM
Hello all,

You have just a little bit of your info wrong about Xmag bodies lying around.

AGDE makes the bodies for the Xmag, yes. But each body takes THREE HOURS to make. So in essence, there are not many lying around. They have Extreme mag bodies, which are not Cut&Carved to the extent of the Xmag body, which is easier to make and cheaper too. I imagine they have some of them lying around. :)

I do not think too many people will buy a C&C version for the Extreme body to upgrade their mechanical guns. It would cost 260GPB, with only one modual and no color fade. If you wanted the works, it would be over $500 for the body C&C, extra modual and three color fade.

But 125 GPB ($200) for an extreme body with one modual is a Steal!

I do not know much on the difference between the companies, I feel that AGDE has purchased the rights to use the name and sell AGD markers in Europe. Maybe a franchise? I know that the majority of their markers and items for sale are Imported from AGD, AND they are developing their own products outside of AGD for the AGD line of markers. The Extreme Body is one such example that I guess Tom likes so much, he made the Xmag with.

IMHO, If Tom had decided to make two versions of the XMAG, one a limited edtion utilizing the C&C Extreme body and one regular edition utilizing the non C&C Extreme body, he would have a easier time meeting the demand. This is my feeling on the matter, and I am in no way a market expert.

So you know, AGDE had to drop the price on their Extrme body conversion for mechanical markers to have a option for europeans who wanted the ULE bodies. AGD cannot make the ULE bodies fast enough for demand so AGDE does not have any ULE bodies to offer us Europeans, same as AGDE cannot make the C&C Extreme Body fast enough for AGD.

James Hochmuth

Mr.Orange
07-28-2003, 05:17 PM
Hello all,

I will be posting pics of my marker here soon, I have been waiting till when it is a good time, as I am sure it will cause some excitement...

Yes on the Emag question. This body replaces the rail. You do not need a rail with this body, so it will work with any of the mags, sans of course the good ole' RT.

Please remember that they can only sell to Europeans, (maybe an agreement between AGD and AGDE?) so this is not really an option to Americans, YET anyway...

And yes, I am American, US Navy stationed in Italy...

James Hochmuth

e mag
07-28-2003, 05:51 PM
do the unmilled extreme bodies come with about as much extra aluminum as a slug? it would be nice to get one of those with milling similar to the chord bodies, and have the removable breaches.

IcantBelieveit
07-28-2003, 06:28 PM
bottom line one of those would cost a little over $400...if my coversions ans shippig is correct...Tha pretty expensive for a body....

1stdeadeye
07-28-2003, 07:56 PM
AGD and AGDE are 2 seperate companies. AGDE is actually Powerpulse Products. They produce under a contract with AGD to use the AGD name and product line. AGDE devekoped the Extreme body in Europe while AGD develpoed the level 10. They put them together and viola...X-Mag.

Manike actually designed the X-Mag if I am not mistaken. Did a very nice job if I do say so. Of course, I am a bit biased!

Clockwork_Orange
07-28-2003, 08:23 PM
Thanks for the news Mr.Orange, you really made my day:)
I've seen the converstion bodies before, but I didn't think too much of it at the time. Can foregrips go on them???

poolshark5226
07-28-2003, 10:41 PM
If you can slap a foregrip on it I'm deffenitely selling my ULE

Mr.Orange
07-29-2003, 12:37 AM
Hello all,

Here are some comparisons between the Extreme Body and the C&C Extreme Body, AKA Xmag. I will show the difference in two posts.

The first picture is the Extreme body shown on a Emag. This body AGDE sells for $200, with one module, one color, and no sear/pin or ACE. Also, you pay for your choice of forgrip, so that costs extra too. And yes, this body will fit on any AGD marker sans the old RT.

So, take a classic mag, put on the extreme body, and a RTPro Sear and Pin, and a Xvalve, and you suddenly have a RTPro in your hands that takes cocker barrels and is vertical or warp feed, with the removable modules.

Yes you can add a foregrip to them, it just takes a little modification depending on what kind of foregrip you wish to use.

James Hochmuth

Mr.Orange
07-29-2003, 12:40 AM
Hello all,

The second picture is of the C&C Extreme Body. This is the body that is on the Xmag, and takes if I am not mistaken three hours to make. It is no different then the above body, except it has been Cut and Carved to the extreme. If you choose the C&C option, it costs you an extra $215, on top of the $200 price, so yes, a C&C body will cost you in excess of $400...

So there are no slugs we are talking about. The Extreme Body is very nice, and the C&C is just more!

James Hochmuth

Clockwork_Orange
07-29-2003, 08:46 AM
What kind of modification exactly are we talking about for the foregrip??? :confused:

Mr.Orange
07-29-2003, 03:11 PM
Hello,

The modification requires a thread tap underneath the front of the body, where the Emag Battery case would normally cover. This tap needs to be set up with the style of forgrip you have in mind.

I recommend a style similar to a vertical ASA adapter, the Bushmaster vertical ASA is perfect, so you can screw in any forgrip you wish. Or you could use a forgrip that mounts with a bolt.

Looking at the way they Cut&Carved the Xmag version of the body, I doubt there is enough material to mount a foregrip on that body if you wanted too. Maybe you could only use the Extreme Body if you wanted a foregrip.

James Hochmuth

Clockwork_Orange
07-29-2003, 04:01 PM
ok, so if I was to use a foregrip on it without doing any modification to the body I would have to get a battery pack...correct? If not, than that means I would only be able to attach a trigger frame to it like the 68 classic giving it a handgun look...right:confused:

-Anthony

FutureMagOwner
07-29-2003, 05:49 PM
just curious but how do us americans go about getting these?

trex
07-29-2003, 10:10 PM
Okay Mr.Orange, you've got our attention. Let's see a picture of your gun. I think we can handle it:)!

CMDane
07-30-2003, 12:28 AM
I've got a brother-in-law that lives in germany. I wonder if I can talk him into ordering one for me....

I can see it now. X-mag body with a Z-grip and a LX-RTP valve. Might have to call it the ZX-RTP. Hey, that kinda has a nice ring to it...... :)

Charles

trevorjk
07-30-2003, 12:56 AM
i always get confused about this but if i have an x-valve would i need to get the rtpro on off pin and sear assembly?

trevorjk
07-30-2003, 01:00 AM
oh and for a c and c body with center feed no extra module or on off stuff it will cost about $360 us dollars

PaintballSmurf13
07-30-2003, 02:08 AM
I'm confused...:confused:
So you can accually buy these from AGDE? If you can, how so? Doesnt AGD USA NOT tech AGDE guns?

-Ryan F.

warpfeedmod
07-30-2003, 07:45 AM
Originally posted by PaintballSmurf13
I'm confused...:confused:
So you can accually buy these from AGDE? If you can, how so? Doesnt AGD USA NOT tech AGDE guns?

-Ryan F.

As far as I understand they won't tech them, but they will ship them to AGDE for repairs but you pay for it. I recall this was an issue when some of the european markers showed up over here.

As far as the bodies I would guess it would be similar, but it's just a body using your current pieces, if you had issues with the marker you could always put the original body on and send it to AGD. (i.e. electronics, solenoid, etc)

If the body was defective in any way I'm sure you could ship it back to AGDE and just live with the old one until you get a new one.

FutureMagOwner
07-30-2003, 08:07 AM
no it was they wouldnt tech the original extremes not the x mags that later came you should be fine if you got this kit or whatever now it had nothing to do with that it was about the ace

warpfeedmod
07-30-2003, 08:25 AM
Originally posted by FutureMagOwner
no it was they wouldnt tech the original extremes not the x mags that later came you should be fine if you got this kit or whatever now it had nothing to do with that it was about the ace

ahh thats what it was. The ace in the extremes. I got it now.

Clockwork_Orange
07-30-2003, 10:29 AM
What's up with some pictures?!?

Mr.Orange
07-30-2003, 12:30 PM
Hello all,

Remember, I live in Italy, so when you post and I post, it is quite a time difference.

About the foregrip, no you could not use an Emag battery case without a Emag grip. The Emag battery case uses the grip to attach, it would have no way to attach without it. The only way to mount a forgrip is to tap the front to allow a bolt there. AGDE will do this modification for you when you buy it.

So Here are some pics, one a post I guess... Hope you all enjoy it, remember, this is the first of it's kind. I call it the XRT.

Enjoy!

James

Mr.Orange
07-30-2003, 01:01 PM
Hello all,

Here is a closeup.

James

Mr.Orange
07-30-2003, 01:07 PM
Here is the last one for now, in the case.

Here is what I have installed...

Extreme Body, vertical Module, RTPro sear and pin.
Bushmaster Vertical ASA
Custom Products Mini-grip
MacDev Macroline
RT Valve
LX
Intelliframe
Flatline 45/4500
MacDev Guages
Dye Tank Cover (not shown)
ACI on/off (my proconnect is faulty...)
Titanium Longbow 10" Barrel set.
Blackfoot Engineering 5.5" barrel
Riccochet AK hopper (not shown)...

James

Clockwork_Orange
07-30-2003, 03:15 PM
(Angels singing in the background**aaahhhhh**) Mr. Orange you are the man... Cool people have cool names "Orange". ;) :D

That mag Is a beauty.

Thanks!!!

abaez
07-30-2003, 05:55 PM
That is much sweeter than the ULE body. They need to let people in the US order them! :(

Halliday
07-30-2003, 06:40 PM
You can order whatever you want. It just that if you live in the US you'll pay more for it and have to send it back to Europe for any service.

abaez
07-30-2003, 06:49 PM
Really someone earlier in the thread said it was for Europeans only.. and I don't know what service you would need for a body.. this is tempting.