PDA

View Full Version : I E-mailed Smart Parts and got a response!

AssassN
07-28-2003, 04:41 PM
What I said: "Drop this pattent extending, you guys suck.
>
>
>
>Whats wrong? Shocker sales down the toilet? Your 2003 Shocker sucks and
>won't stop leaking?
>
>
>
>I know, you guys have never been a great company, made shoe boxes for years,
>then someday a design guy or girl comes up with a beautiful gun that will
>work geat.. but it doens't.
>
>
>
>So what ya gunna do? Take what otehr companys have worked to perfect and
>take it away from them. You guys should just throw in the towel on the
>Shocker series and let companies make electric guns without you sticking
>your jealous noses into it.
>
>
>
>I'll never buy another Smart Parts product even though I was days from
>buying an Impulse.
>
>
>
>This is by far the most pathetic display from a large company I have ever
>seen, Microsoft never even sunk this low to try and get a sale.
>
>
>
>Get out of the paintball industry.
>
>
>
>Think about it,
>
>Chris Mullins"

And he responds with:"Microsoft tried to make it so that every computer company could not use there operating system (windows) unless they also installed there browser to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

What is that?

Suddenly if Microsoft does something it's magically alright to do it?!

Aughh, I hate Smart Parts.

irbodden
07-28-2003, 04:54 PM
You wrote an insulting, unproffesional and stupid email.

If I were them I wouldn't waste my time responding to such rubbish.

Cliffio
07-28-2003, 04:56 PM
^ what he said

im sure they get a million a day, and some guy wrote you a 2 line response. hoo-freakin-ray

edweird
07-28-2003, 05:30 PM
With that letter be glad they didnt send you a mislabled link to Tubgirl...

Next time please refrain from vulgarity and insults, you will get a far better result with that.

heftylefty
07-28-2003, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by edweird
link to Tubgirl...

AHHH Horrors, Horrors, Horrors!!!:eek: :eek:

please done mention that again, but that would be funny if a company did that.

RRfireblade
07-28-2003, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by irbodden
You wrote an insulting, unproffesional and stupid email.

If I were them I wouldn't waste my time responding to such rubbish.

And almost completely inaccurate.

ASDadam
07-28-2003, 06:57 PM
Funny, you say microsoft didn't sink that low after a long bashing totally ignorant email and when he replies back simply with something microsoft did you throw a fit. I find that totally ignorant.

Johnny_Reb
07-28-2003, 07:03 PM
Dude, you have just lost any credibility you once had with me after sending something that stupid. Your lucky you got a response after an email like that, so dont complain about it. If your gonna make a complaint letter, show some maturity and you might get a better response.

MiniMag84
07-28-2003, 07:21 PM
Well, I'm much different than these people... More power to ya AssAssN. :D

DukeNukem1287
07-28-2003, 07:38 PM
He has the right to say what he wants to say, even if u dont agree with it or think it was wrong. So dont be going all crazy on him.

Geeez i bet assassn feels like crap right now, good goin.

daveymag
07-28-2003, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by DukeNukem1287
He has the right to say what he wants to say, even if u dont agree with it or think it was wrong. So dont be going all crazy on him.

Geeez i bet assassn feels like crap right now, good goin.
If someone feels like crap because of what a bunch of people on an online forum said to them/about them, then that person has alot of growing up to do.

gibby
07-28-2003, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by daveymag

If someone feels like crap because of what a bunch of people on an online forum said to them/about them, then that person has alot of growing up to do.
I would have to disagree. The online forum is another way of communicating with other people. Whether it's said in person, text, or whatever means, the fact that this forum is considered to be a community of people with the same interest, how you are looked upon with your peers matters...some more so than others.

But I must agree that the original email sent wasn't a very mature email and didn't deserve a mature response. Sure, it was his opinion, but the route he took to get his point across wasn't choosen wisely. More good could have come out of it had he been more mature about it.

Mind you, I'm not stating that he is an immature person...could have just been overwhelmed with frustration and anger during the time of that writing.

Esparky
07-28-2003, 11:08 PM
i totally agree with gibby couldnt of said it better my self. good job gibby

DukeNukem1287
07-28-2003, 11:17 PM
Ya gibby that was perfect

paintballer20
07-29-2003, 06:36 AM
guess im third to agree with gibby.

AssassN
07-29-2003, 09:16 AM
I know it was immature but I bet it was alot better than all the E-Mails they will get cussing and bashing them. I have a feeling the only reason I got a response was because I didn't use a cuss word ever other line.

Edit: Ohh and I didn't lie when I said I was about to buy an Impulse but didn't because of this. I was honestly about to buy one.

nt2004
07-29-2003, 10:36 AM
see it would have been better if you wrote an intelligent e-mail. Immature slander and arguements aren't going to change peoples minds. Theres no way smart parts is going to respect players if they resort to petty name calling. Write something that'll make them think, like the petiton that has been going around