PDA

View Full Version : Are there any places that sell upgraded/replacement single triggers?

kirklipowski
07-28-2003, 06:53 PM
Hi there-
I'm building my perfect Automag, so I sold off my old trigger frame (complete with trigger, pin and safety). I ordered a new DYE frame from paintballlover.com, which I knew did not come with a trigger. I also ordered a trigger, pin and safety. Alas, the triggers are back ordered, so I have an awesome that I can't fire.
Does anyone know of any other places that sell either stock or aftermarket single trigger. I didn't see them listed on the AGD website, but I haven't called them yet.
Please do not suggest that I buy a double trigger and cut it to size. I'm not interested in doing that.

Thanks
-Kirk

beatrix
07-28-2003, 10:12 PM
Kirk, whereabout buffalo do you live? As for your question, i think the agd store has frames for 20 bucks that have triggers, as a last resort.

BajaBoy
07-28-2003, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by beatrix
Kirk, whereabout buffalo do you live? As for your question, i think the agd store has frames for 20 bucks that have triggers, as a last resort.

Dye frame/Intellframes triggers are diffrent.

kirklipowski
07-29-2003, 06:47 PM
i called and got a stock trigger for $6, why it's not listed on their website I don't know. I wonder if they'll still charge me the $5.00 phone order charge.

still, I'd like to know if there are any after market triggers out there.

btw, I live in Cheektowaga about a mile south of the Galleria.